Another Bonus chapter! Ashle's P.O.V!!

School was looking really crowded today, I wondered where my bestie was, perhaps he would avoid school today, but then just as I was thinking about it, a group of kids looked to be hounding him on his views, he looked like he was ready to snap, poor dude, he was on such blast right now, at this point I wasn't sure how he would make it through is classes. 

classes were going relatively slow and I haven't  had the chance to talk to him, usually we ride to school together but I guess he didn't feel like socializing this morning. Lunch seemed to be taking forever and I had to catch up to him before he got caught up in the crowd, just as I was about to catch up to him when lunch finally did come around, he escaped me yet again, and I was sure he went home to stay there the rest of the day.. 

I was sure he stayed home...but just as I was continuing to sulk, something caught my attention and I ended up looking up, that's when I caught it; Darlene was gone, and Donovan had appeared, not that I didn't like the name Donovan, but I'm going to stick with Damian because it fits him much better. He came back, and still even though no one recognized him and he was thought of as a new student, people thought he was related to Darlene so they still bombarded him with questions. 

-----Stop it!!!! EVERYONE JUST STOP!!! Okay!! Darlene is gone!!! THERE WAS NEVER A DARLENE!!! I AM A GUY! I WILL ALWAYS BE A GUY AND I AM SO TIRED OF PUTTING THIS FASCADE UP JUST TO PLEASE YOU GUYS!!! ITS EXHAUSTING AND IT NEEDS TO STOP!!! Call me Donovan! This DARLENE chick was just an act to appease you  all and it's time to stop fooling yourselves! 

this really happens! this is NOT a choice, and anyone who thinks so is ridiculous! Anyways, I'm out of here! Ashels, if you hear me I'm sorry but this is just who I am! 

and that's when he drove off and left the rest of the day, I felt so bad, I hope he didn't think I hated him... 

I decided the rest of today wasn't worth it because I would just be sulking through all of my classes, so I took my car and ditched school the rest of the day in favor of sulking at home listening to music on the bed, just as I was about to change songs I heard a knock on the door. 

I open it and before I can even think I tackle him with a hug,wrapping my arms tightly around 

----can't...breathe---

I let go and make myself give my explaination. 

---Sorry...I was at school...when you came out to everyone...I am so so so so so so PROUD of you Donovan!!! I knew it!! I knew I was right about you being a guy!! I totally called it at the movies! just then my expression drops.. and I continue ---ohhh..but I guess the people at school aren't taking it quite as well as I am..Sorry Donovan..I think I'm gonna call you Damian though it's alot shorter and fits you tons better

he looks like he's thinking, and I can already tell he's gonna say something important, I feel my expression drop to a sulk as I realize he might be getting ready to tell me  he's leaving town and may not know when he will see me again, I feel a tear drop fall and ignore it, he notices I'm zoned out so he starts to speak. 

Look..Ashii, I have to tell you something..alot of crap has gone down since I came out....I'm going to be leaving town..and joining a new school..I'm not going to stick around this town where everyone but you and the LGBT community thinks of me as a rich freak with lots of confusion. You can leave with me if you want but---

I didn't give him time to finish, I was too happy that he was letting me come with him, I started hugging him again 

--of course I'll come with silly goose!

--let's go pack!!! I'm sooo excited!

--Oki, well while you are packing, I'm going to go home and go pack and then we will go shopping, my dad gave me money for guy clothes so I don't have to look like such a girl when i'm not. 

----sigh---I think I can actually get through the rest of today  now..