Ashles P.O.V.

Author's Note: Okay.....So I'm doing this book with Kaijaxan. And I tried to wait...but I just can't I need an update----even if it's my own. Lmao. I'm like I NEED to know what happens in my own book x3 lmao.Isn't that ridiculous? I just don't have the patience to wait for the new character, so without further ado, this is Ashle's P.O.V. also, yes Ashles has a crush on Damian. I think it is incredibly cute AF. But I am also very excited about this new character. I did not plan on Ashles crushing on him---I actually planned on her being his bestie while he was known as a popular 'girl'. I had planned on her actually being mean and upset when she found out that he was a him. Whenever I write though,the characters take on a mind of their own. It is usually NOT up to me, how the story turns out--but more to the characters themselves---this being in mind,this can swing either way---he can either end up with Ashles, or the newbie. It is dependent on them, as you can probably tell, my stories never go the way I intend them too. Sorry Kaijaxan---it is up to the characters on this one, just go with the flow. 

END OF AUTHOR'S NOTE. 

I heard a knock on the door, I instantly knew it was him,my Damian. my best friend, I was so excited to through this journey with him, without hestitation, I jump in the car and take off. "Wooo there speedy Gonzalez! Chill we are just going to the mall'' he chuckled a bit. I know he is way more excited than he is letting on. ' Just then I get an idea, although I think he looks awesome now...I think it would be even better if he didn't have to wear a beanie all the time to look like himself.. "You have to get a haircut! Then we can go to hot topic and a million other places!!"

--Gosh Ashles you're so excited it's like someone got you tickets to see Melanie Martinez! I really love Melanie Martinez---I have at least one of her songs stuck in my head at least once a week,so far my favorites are Pacify Her, Mrs. Potato Head, Dead to me, Cake, Dollhouse, Alphabet Boy, Tag your it, Milk and Cookies,Soap, and Pity Party. We finally get to the mall and I scope out the parking lot, ' This is perfect!' I tell him. and I pulled him into a good shop called Banana Man, it's a good barbershop that I am familiar with because of my ex boyfriend, Damian gives me a wierd look upon hearing the name "Don't question it Damian! I know it's a wierd name" I take him to the back of the shop where Taylor is decked out in his banana suit with a banana hat. 

I think a faux hawk would suit him, What do you think tay? "I think he would look very handsome with a faux hawk" Just then I get a pang of jealousy as a I see him slightly blush at the compliment. 

I can see all the excitement he has from getting this hair cut. The barber finally finishes and flips him around to the mirror, I can see the biggest grin and he is just so happy,it's adorable really, and he is passing so damn good right now..but I'm not gonna tell him that. Just as I'm thinking, he ask me what I'm thinking "You look Awesome!" ,out of no where he grabs my hand, like he just thought of something brilliant that I just had to see, "LET'S GO TO SPENCERS!" I have never heard of Spencer's but it must be one of his fave stores. We got into spencers and immediately made my way over to Harry Potter, then got me some Doctor Who and Supernatural things too, I freakin adored dean <3 *girlswoon*  I'm such a nerdgirl. I got cups,hats,figures anything dealing with those show<3  I see Damian go up to the counter and proceed to purchase my things. "Come on, let's go. We should get a move on. I mean we can go to the mall when we get to the place we are living. 

It didn't really hit me that we would be living together..I guess I didn't think that far ahead but it didn't bother me at all. Eventually we got to the apartment. After we settle in, he looks serious. "So...Ashii...

I noticed immediately how he had used my childhood nickname to start the conversation, at this point I don't know what to think..so I just let him talk.