Chapter 13 - Where Boys Fear to Tread

The Woods Family Household

Katherine Woods sobbed into her husband's shoulder, gripping his strong frame tightly.

"Jesus Kathy, did you get a look at him?" He questioned, holding her tightly for comfort.

She shook her head, and continued to hold her in embrace. Deep inside his strong, un-bearlike muscled body, an angry red coal was burning, one that was threatened by the coming of cold water unless he kept quiet; kept to only a small, hot coal.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry I wasn't there Kathy... Oh my God, I'm so sorry." He continued, keeping his wife locked tightly in his arms, still careful not to press against the child growing in her stomach.

After a while, he managed ro get her calmed to where she could sit down on the couch with him.

Sometime later, despite a nagging regret holding him back, he came forward with a question. "Did you at least catch something about him?"

She paused, before nodding and staring at her lap. "He told me to tell you his name was Glass Schwitzer."

XXX

Judy lay on her bed warily, eyes wrinkled and tired, but heart restless and anxious. Nick's soft breathing was heard from the side of her, where he was curled into a ball in the bed she had laid out for him.

"Ethan Glass Schwitzer."

Where had she heard that name before? She could have sworn that it belonged to someone important in the city. She had seen it places, seen it somewhere.
Somewhere it didn't belong. So he was the founder of the D.P.C.U, but what else? She had seen it somewhere else, she had to have.

It was bugging her, God, somewhere inside of her head something was clicking, but she didn't know what. Her curiosity died like a light when an explosive clap of lightning shattered across the sky, quickly followed by the booming, cracking thunder.

Her body shivered, and everything in her body trembled. She hated thunder.

The rabbit then got an idea, one that she knew was wrong, one that had completely forced out her previous thoughts of who in the hell Ethan Glass Schwitzer was.

Don't you fucking dare Judy. Be legible girl.

She couldn't help it. Another loud clap of lightning sealed the deal for her, and she threw the sheets off of herself, hopping quietly to the foot of the bed.

Judy tiptoed over to the makeshift bed she had laid out for Nick.

I'm probably going to regret this later, she took a deep breath, and gently crept next to him.

Her whole body shook and trembled, this was all far more terrifying than the lightning that only served as a motive for an idea of hers.

Oh Judy, why are you doing this. She clenched her eyes, and looked back to see him. She nearly cursed under her breath, watching his bare, lean chest rise and fall with his breathing.

Her heart pumped out of her chest as she slowly scooted closer and closer, and it was just then that she felt the heat from his breath wash over her face.

She squeezed her thighs together again, and continued to quietly scoot closer. Finally, she had her body close enough.

Using her trembling paws, she lifted his arms up, and moved herself into his chest. She pressed her whole body into him, and hugged her paws around him, deeply inhaling his scent.