Chapter 2 - Dead Skin Mask

Do you have anything to say to me today?

No. Instead, I have something to show you.

Show me?

You truly love her, yes?

...yes.

Then come with me, Nick, let me show you what happens to lovers like you.

...

...

...

So suddenly, claws reached out for Nick in the darkness, and in a flash, found himself in the fiery pits of...

...hell.

Like a cold touch of a corpse, Nick looked beside him, and was mortified to find... himself. With dead eyes, blacker than the deepest of leads. His teeth were freakishly large, and his fur was matted and bloody. This was the form of the voice in his head.

"Welcome to hell, Nicholas. Mother and Father taught us well about this place, we know all about it huh?" His tone was melancholy, dead, just like his face. The fur was peeling on his existence, like a dead skin mask. His expression was just as mortified as Nick's. Well, it was Nick.

All around him, was flame, blood, and sulfur. Millions below them screamed as they were scorched eternally, had their throat slits forever by demons that were unlike anything ever imagined. The dirt Nick's feet were positioned on was rough, sharp, hot, and blacker than the deepest night time sky. It stained his fur like a reminder of the death they were trapped in. Screams were so loud that Nick's ears bled, but every cry was heard crystal clear, but the crystal was the sharpest of rocks when heard. It echoed off of the boxed, infinite sky above, shattering any bright light. The sharp barbs of impossible heat sliced his feet and his face. It took him a while to realize they were standing on the tallest peak of hell, the tallest mountain. He overlooked the holocaust before him, as millions were eternally slaughtered.

Then, in front of him, his eyes seemed to cry eternally at what they say. It was he and Judy, stripped naked, and being... scalded alive in a fiery pot of red boiling water, with a satanic being above them, pushing them down with a rusted, bloodied pitch fork, drowning them. His eyes watched as they held hands in the boiling pot, as their faces were bloodied entirely, and Judy choked on her own slit throat. They had boils forming all over them, and Nick put his paw to in muzzle, shrieking as he realized there was a crown of spikes on he and Judy, made of barbed wire, rose thorns, and razors. The Nick in the pot croaked, shook, before again, the demon shrieked, and plunged the pitchfork into his skull, crunching with the thorns, shoving him back into the boiling water.

"DEATH TO THE INTERSPECIES!" The demon shrieked, as he continued to stir the two in their eternal pain. Just then everything went silent, and a hot breeze violently pushed through Nick's fur.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO US?!" Judy screamed in the boiling water, her blood filled eyes full of pain and sorrow, looking over at Nick beside her, in the boiling vat. Nick dared to poke his head out of the water, giving her the most sorry look anyone could give, and a single tear leaked out of his crimson slathered head. His mouth opened to say he was sorry, by God he was sorry, but just as his lips cupped in sorrow, his head was once again thrust down with a stab from the giant rusted pitchfork, drowning him again under the flame filled, scalding water.

Nick, from the distance, was on his knees, watching his body, naked and bloodied past recognization melted. His flesh began to drip, and he was crying, screaming sorry to Judy, who screamed as the pitchfork penetrated her back, snapping her spine to splinters. Nick screamed for her, before his throat began to finally melt away, dripping into puss and pulp.