Chapter 1: The meeting of a god and primordial

Thanatos POV

As I looked up to the sky I felt a prescnse behind me, and it was stronger than any other god (Olyimpian or not). I looked behind me and saw my grandfather Chaos.

 I was so glad that he had shown up and that he hadn't diched me like last time. For the creator of the universe he was some what (okay extremely)  childish. As I approched him I saw a glit of happiness in his dark eyes. He was 8'9 with black hair and eyes with specks of white in them.

"Thanatos so how has your life been? Meet anyone lately?," he asked as he wiggled his eyebrows suggestivly. I blushed thinking of my lover Sally Jackson the one and only woman that I had ever had feelings for. She is a queen amongst women.

When Chaos saw me blush he had a look of shock and happiness on his face. I diecided to not answer his question becouse I was sure that my blushing gave away my secret and response.

"Why hello Grandfather, and to answer your question my life has been going great if you don't count all the work that I have to do. And why do you looked so shocked and happy. Did someone draw on my face again?," I said (and believe it or not someone had drawn on my face once.... but that is a story for another time). I dicided to play dumb on second question so that I could save my self from the emmbarrasmet of him teasing me.

"Well first of all YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!," he shouted," Secondly you have never fallen in love. And thirdly if you court her your first child will be very powerful."

"Wow umm dramatic much and can you stop acting like I killed someone," I responded. Even though it is my job to kill people... well actually make sure that they have died on time. Sadly I knew that he was right about the third part because if I court her she will be pregnant  with my first demigod son or daughter, and they will be powerful. I only hope that the child won't die becouse of monsters becouse it would pain me to have to collect his or her soul.

I looked up to his eyes and said," Yes I have a girlfriend, but I am worried that when she gets pregnant and gives birth my, child and her will be hurt by the monsters. Chaos I don't want her to hate me for leaving her with a child so I don't know if I should get her pregnant, so Chaos I need your advice on this. Should I get her pregnate or not?"

"Look, Thanatos if you love her and if she loves you then she will understand why you have to leave her after the child is concived. "

"Thank you grandfather and I was wondering if you would bless my child so that he could survive when he is older. So will you?" I asked

He had a blank look on his face and he started laghing! I was shocked because I would never ask him for anything unless it was very importat to me.

After he stoped laghing he looked me straght in my eyes and said,'' Of course I will bless your child. Heck even if you didn't ask I still would have done it. Your child will be very powerful, but I will disgise his scent to make it seem his a minor gods kid. Also he will have many powers that he will unlock on his own as he grows up, and I know that he will grow up to be an amazing hero and warrior.'' Chaos said.

I was so relived that I nearly cried tears of joy and I have never cried. I could feel my eyes start to water. I walked up to him and hugged him. I stated to cry on his sholder as  I thanked him. Chaos started to pat my back.

Chaos POV

As Thanatos cried on my sholder I knew this must mean the world to him. I didn't tell him that I would also adopt the child as my own when I gave it my blessing. When I adopt the child as my own the child won't have a scent since it would be so over-powering that no one would notice it unless they tried very hard.

I always wanted a child. I know that I have many but they grow up in a span of six days and then they leave to their own jobs and never contact me. Thanatos talks to me weekly which is why he is my favorite grandchild ( don't tell my other grandchildren... they might get jealous!)

Having a demigod child ( adopted or not) would make the hole in my heart disappear because I always loved the idea of having children of my own, but that is against the ancient laws (for me to have any demigod-children). But they never said anything about adopting a child as my own now did they.... so yay loop-holes!

I kept on patting Thanatos sholder and saying your welcome over and over again, and that it was the least I could do after he treated me like family which we were. After two minutes Thanatos had calmed down and started to pull away. When I looked into his eyes again they looked happy and more alive than I have ever seen them in a millennia which is how I knew that this must mean a lot to him.

"Thank you Chaos. I will never forget this and I will be in you debt because of this'' he replied happily.

"Thanatos just think of this as a gift, and you will never be in my debt because you are one of the only people who treat me like an equal. Like family, so I am acctually forever in your debt for being there for me. You know what lets just say it was just a favor and you can pay me back someother time okay? "

He just looked at me and he looked like he wanted to reason with me but thought better of it because he knew I would win this arggument. He nodded in aggrement and we said our goodbeys and planed to meet in three days. I think that he wants to spend some time with his lover before he has to leave her. I am truly happy that he has found someone to love, and it truly has changed him for the better. He seems happier and more eager to be alive than I have ever seen him before.