Chapter 12: Cabin and Confusion

Percy POV

I flew towards my cabin loving the air in my face. My cabin looked sort of like a mansion but smaller. Hell it even had a balcony.

It was black with thousands of tiny specs of white -stars- and hell, Greek, and normal fire torches on all the top windows and the front door. The edges of the door and every window were trimmed with gold and silver -from the outside.

I landed in front of the door and felt a small weight in my pocket. I took it out and saw it was the keys to the cabin.

The keys were simple.... meaning that they were gold with gems on it. That is simple for Chaos.

I unlocked the door and went inside. There was a living room and a chandelier - of cores lets not forget the chandelier - in the middle of the living room. There was even an elevator leading to  the different floors - there were about ten. I guess that it looks smaller than from the outside and is actually bigger form the inside.

I had a TV and a whole bunch of video games and every play/game station in the world. I kept on looking around and found a kitchen.

After looking around for a few more minutes I looked for my room and I finally found it after 5 minutes. It had a gold plaque and my name was written in black right in the middle.

I went inside and saw that it looked a lot like my nursery when I was still a baby. It had the same drawings, but more detailed and realistic. and on one of my walls there were the symbols of my parents - that know about me of cores. They were all beautiful and unique and seemed to glow, shine, and glisten.

I studied each and every single one of the symbols tracing every detail.

I stayed in my amazing cabin -thanks Chaos - for about another hour until  it was about 4pm when I heard the Conch horn, signaling dinner.

I walked there on my own and saw Chiron. I walked over to him and said," So um... Do you know where I should or will sit?"

Chiron looked confused and then Mr. D appeared. He looked at me all confused and snapped his fingers and a wine chalice was above my head. Mr. D looked surprised but then hid it a second later.

Every camper was looking at me  in in surprise and shock. So I looked back at Chiron, and then a vase of flowers appeared above me -Persephone adopted me - meaning that Persephone had  finally claimed me.

So Chiron once again bowed and announced, '' All hail, Perseus Jackson, Son of Dionysus, and adopted son of Persephone.   

I heard some of the Ares cabin start to laugh at the Persephone so I used my powers from Persephone to make flowers appear around her and start so squeeze her to death. I made some of the flowers go around her neck then I made them all disappear.

I mentally went inside to all of Ares kids and said, " If you laugh at one of my mothers you will have hell to pay for ," in a low and venomous voice.

"So Chiron where will I sit?" I asked

"Well you can sit in one of your godly parent's tables." He responded slightly disturbed by my show of power.

I decided to sit at the Hermes cabin. I walked over there and they all seemed slightly scared of me. I saw that there wasn't enough room and snapped my fingers expanding the table and making more seats appear.

They looked at me shocked as I sat down next to two boys that looked like twins, but I could tell them apart because of their sizes. I nodded towards them in a greeting.

"How -"
"The-'

Hades-"

"Did-"

"You-''

"Do that" they said the last part together.

''First of all don't use one of my dad's name in vain and my father is also Chaos creator of the universe''

They both looked at each other and exclaimed, "COOL!"

I rolled my eyes at their antics and we kept on talking about stuff.

But as we were talking one guy caught my eyes, and I couldn't look away from his gaze (cuz he was also staring at me).

After Dinner I made my wings appear and flew to my cabin.

I went in, took a shower, changed, and then went to sleep thinking about my first day.