Chapter 13: First (Official) Day at Camp

Percy POV

I woke up at the exact same time the sun rose -dawn- and started to get ready for the day. I got up and took a shower. I put on a black mucle t- shirt - with two vertical slits for my wings -  that showed off my well build mucles form years of training with the Hunt. I also put on some black jeans. I looked around my room until something caught my eye.

It was my mom's (biological) most prized position; her necklace that my dad had given to her the day he left. It was beautiful, and there was a note accompanying it.

Dear son,

I know that you know that this is your mom's most prized position, so I decided to give it to you to keep. Give this to the one person you love  and want to be with forever. It' s what your mom would of have wanted.  Also it could turn into any piece of  jewelry the wearer wants it to be.

- From your father , Thanatos  

I looked at the necklace in my hand and summoned a titanium box. I put the necklace inside of there.

I decided to go to the archery range since only the Apollo kids were up. There was no one there since the Apollo kids were prepping the in infirmary for the idiots how manage to get themselves hurt.

I released my wings and plucked two feathers. I plucked a gold and onyx black one . I concentrated and made the gold feather form into a bow and the black feather turn into arrows and a quiver full of arrows - the arrows were tipped with chaso metal, which is made out of his blood.

I went to the nearest target and fired. I kept on repeating this action over and over splinting my arrows each time in amazing speeds. I fired about 20 arrows in about two seconds - thank you Mom/ Dad (Apollo).

I was so focused and into shooting that I didn't notice a crowd forming. I kept on shooting for another 5 minutes without stopping and went up to the target. I got out the all of the arrows out of the target in one swift motion since they were all splinted from each other. The only reason I took out the arrows was because of the chaos metal.

Chaos metal can make a immortal fade, such as gods, titans, and even a few primordials - the weaker ones that is.

I put them back in the quiver and then I noticed the crowed.

" May I help you with anything? No? Well then... see ya?''

I ran with my super speed before they could say anything. Sadly I wasn't looking were I was going and I crashed into a guy who looked to be at least 17. He had baby blue eyes with a ragged scar running down his left eye to his chin, and he had blond hair.

I got up and helped him up.

" Sorry I wasn't looking were I was going I'm Percy Jackson. Who are you?'' I asked politely.

" I'm Luke and its fine it wasn't your fault any way see you around."

He waved goodbye and I smiled. 

He was cute I guess in a scruffy way.

Wait. ..... what?

I shook those thoughts out of my head because he was a guy and as my mother said all men are bad (well except me).

I looked at my watch and saw it was past breakfast, so I went to my cabin to go eat something.

I went into the kitchen and split myself so that there were two of me. My clone started to make pancakes and I started to take the metal off the arrows. I put all the metal in a bucket and started to think in what to make it into.