Chapter 10: 5 Years later and Flashbacks

Percy POV

I was now twelve and I have meet about 6 out of 11 of my dads. The six were Thanatos, Chaos, Hermes, Apollo, Hades, and Poseidon.

I of course met Thanatos and Chaos when I learned about being a demigod, while I met the other four through Airtimes, Hera, and Hestia because.

I met Apollo and Hermes through Artemis because they love to prank and hit on the hunters, so of course they meet me since I am in the Hunt. I can still remember the day I met them.

---- Flashback ---

(Percy is eight)

The hunters and I were training in the archery range and we were competing on who can splint the most amount of arrows in under a minute. Then all of the sudden I heard my mom scream " APOLLO, HERMES GET YOUR BUTTS BACK HERE BEFORE I MAKE YOU''

I would never probably admit it to my mom but sometimes she can be down right terrifying. The contest had ended when the screaming started. I had won.

I looked around an saw that mostly all of the girls looked annoyed as if those two names being shouted out were normal or a very annoying occurrence. I went to go see what was going on, and saw my mom chasing two guys

One had bright blond hair with sky blue eyes, and looked to be about twenty or twenty five. While the other one had a bit of a darker hue to his blond hair and he had baby blue eyes. He also appeared to be the same age as the first guy.

The two spotted me and looked at my mom expecting her to do something. I just stared back at the two guys then back to by mom.

" Mom who are these two guys and what have they done to disrupt the Hunt?" I asked.

I looked back at the two boys and saw that they looked gob-smacked when I said 'mom'. I guess that they are surprised because mom is a maiden goddess and it is unheard of that she THE maiden goddess would have a child. I wanted to smirk at them so badly, but I held it in because mom taught  me to be a gentlemen and the only good male.

''Percy?!?! What are you doing here you are supposed to be training so I suggest that you go back to that.?" Mom said nervously.

I wondered why she would say that and then I remembered that mom would never let a male (other than me) in her camp. She would kill or castrate any male that came into her  camp unless it were a god...

I looked at the first boy and saw that he had some similar facial features as my mom. I put two and two together and knew that he was the god Apollo, so I guessed that the guy next to him was Hermes since all other options were unlikely ( I mean can you imagine Hephaestus - a person who isn't good with live organisms- playing pranks?).

Then I realized that these two guys were my dads. I wasn't angry or sad because I didn't know what to feel.

Surprisingly I figured and thought this in under two seconds. Thank the gods for ADHD.

I looked at my mom and said," They are Apollo and Hermes'' mom nodded uncertainly. I just sighed and responded," You can tell them if you want because sooner or later people will find out about me." With that I walked out of the tent.

About five minutes later Apollo and Hermes came running out of the tent. They looked around until their eyes fell on me. They stood for a second before rushing at me. When they got closer to me they spread their arms open and they hugged me.

I had this warm felling me. Acceptance. I had been accepted by two of my other fathers. I decided to suprise them.

When they let go I said," Sooo, you know... and your okay with it?''