Chapter 4: Pregnancy days and the Birth of a Hero

Sally POV (next morning)

When I woke up I started to cry remembering what happened yesterday. I feel so violated and dirty. What will Thanatos think will he think that I was unloyal to him? Will he still love me?

Uhhh. I hate these stupid hormones they are making me feel sadder than I am supposed to be and I HATE it. I hope that this won't last long.

Month 2

When I woke up I went straight to the bathroom and emptied the contents' of my stomach as I threw up. It sucked a lot and this has been happening a lot, but what I really hope I that this stage can end quickly. I threw up a bit more and  then I finally stopped and then I got cleaned up. Yay I'm Having a child!!! UHHHHH. I HATE HORMONES.

Month 6

My stomach has grown bigger and today I am going to go to my doctor, so that he can tell me the gender of my baby!

If it is a girl I will name her Persephone, and if it is a boy I will name him Perseus. I wonder what my child's powers will be sometimes. I sometimes wonder if he will have the same looks as his father as well as his powers.

When I got to the doctor he told me to change into a gown so that he may look at my stomach. When I was done changing I layed on a table, and my doctor Mrs. James put on this lotion on my stomach. I was cold.

 She then got out the camera that will show my baby. After five minutes she told me that the baby was fine and healthy. When she asked me if I wanted to know the gender I said yes. After a couple of seconds she told me it was a boy.

I was ecstatic about this. I didn't care if he might look like his other fathers ( the Olympians and Hades) I just cared that his first father Thanatos will have a first born son.   

When I went home I went got out my keys and unlocked the door. I went inside and straight to the baby's room. The room is not colored but the crib is white and his clothes are mostly red, black, blue, and gray in all different shades. I got out my painting supplies and got a ladder.

I went up 7 steps up and started painting the top of the room black. It took a good 20 minutes but it was beautiful. I then went down and got this yellow and white paint and started to paint  stars and a galaxy. When I was finished I looked up and it look absolutely amazing.

On one of the walls I did the symbol of Thanatos which was a pair of black wings with black hell fire (deadlier than Greek fire) on them and two scythes making and X. Thanatos told me that his scythe can kill any mortal, god, demigod, and monster when needed or when their time came.

The other sides I painted  a tribal art wolf with a dream catcher on it's ear and  a flame (like the dauntless symbol from divergent) on the other wall.

Month 8.5

 I am almost ready to five birth and I can't wait to hold my baby boy in  my arms. Yet I am still worried about hiding his sent. I have and idea, but I will have to marry a disgusting man that will cover up his sent. Anything will be okay as long as Percy is okay. He is all that really matters to me, and I don't care that he will have that powers of those that raped me (maybe even looks) because he will always be a son of Thanatos to me.

The day of the birth August 18, 1993.

I started to feel cramps but I just shrugged them off as Braxton hiccs and went on with my day. I called a cab after ten minutes of the cramps and I knew that I was in labor. The cab arrived five minutes later and took me to the hospital.

I payed him fifty dollars and told him to keep the change and went inside the hospital doors. I called a nurse and told her that I am labor. The nurse got me a wheel chair and got a doctor. He got the hospital staff ready and before they could do anything my water broke. It hurt so much to have these cramps. The pain was nearly unbearable and I wanted to scream. They put me on sedatives so that I may calm down and eases the pain. I was only five centimeters after six hours and I had to wait longer in this horrible pain.

After four more aganizing hours the docters said that I was ready to push. The told me to push and I pushed as hard as I could and I hurt like hell and I couldn't describe the pain. After ten more minutes Percy was finally born. He already had a tuff of hair on his head and his hair was black like his fathers.

They swaddled him in a blue blanket and gave them to me he had stopped crying and was awake. It was now 10:48 pm and I couldn't be any happier. I looked into his eyes and saw that they were onyx black just like his father. I couldn't be happier as I feel asleep.

Chaos POV (didn't see that coming now did you)

I looked at Sally Jackson and Percy and it brought tears to my eyes (tears of happiness of cores). I looked at the child and can feel the raw power in him and knew that he will be an amazing leader when the time came. When he goes to camp half-blood I will claim him as well as Thanatos, and maybe even the other gods that raped Sally. Mostly because the boy now has their powers as Sally was only pregnate for a week and the feat's DNA wasn't fully loaded so Percy is the son of all the male Olympian's and Hades. Of cores Thanatos found out what the Olympians did and was furious as was I. One thing I also noticed is that the boy is also the son of Kronos because Kronos possessed two of the gods and transmitted his power and seed to make the child.

When the doctors put Percy to sleep I adopted him as my own and blessed him which took of some of his demigod sent but not all of it. He only has the big three sent on him which is bad but not as bad as before.