Chapter 15: Some Strange, Surprising, and Dangerous Revelations.

Sorry guys for like not updating and the reason is because I have been studying stuff, and I've also been busy doing other stuff you know?

Percy POV

I looked at Chiron to see what his reaction was going to be. Unsurprisingly it was a mix between surprise, fear, and pity.  I had to restrain my self from rolling my eyes as I saw the pity in his eyes. I mean seriously why would you feel bad for me if you don't understand what I am going through? 

That is why I mostly connect with the hunters. They know exactly what I have been through and know how hard it is to be broken, beaten, and dammed for a part of your life, but  we'll carry on. ( Love to all those that get that sentence).

I get rid of those thoughts and focus on what is going on. I looked back at Chiron and he looked conflicted. I sort of understand why he would be conflicted - I mean I could expose the Greeks to the Romans and the Romas to the Greeks which could start another civil war. Also on the other hand I am a demigod and it is his duty to train be to the best of his ability to train me and stuff.

I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard Chiron sigh. He had a sort of tired look on his face, but I didn't say any thing.

Chiron looked me straight in the eye and I met his gaze. ''Perseus, I need you to swear to me that you will not tell anyone that is a Greek demigod about you Roman heritage. So that you will not cause panic or anything of that sort.''

I wanted to laugh because I know better than anyone about the consequences on what could happen if I told the Greeks about the Romans and vice versa, but I decided to humor him.

I cleared my throat and clearly stated," I Perseus Achilles Jackson swear on the River Styx that I will not reveal the existence of Greeks to the Romans or the Romans to the Greeks, unless a god or goddess (minor or not) gives me permission to do so.'' I heard thunder overhead that the deal has been made. I wanted to smirk so badly because I know that I could break a swear on the River Styx -once a day or else I'll you know die -because THE spirit of the Styx considers me a child of hers - hell she even adopted me in her own way. I still remember like it was yesterday.

✨flashback✨

I had just finished an intense training session with Achilles and I was just chillin by the River of Styx , until I noticed that the river looked more polluted than usual. It made me a bit upset because my father (Hades) told me that the only way for the River  of Styx  to get  even more polluted was if more people gave up on their dreams or hopes.

I suddenly  got  a brilliant idea. I thought that since the River  of Styx  becomes polluted  due to lost hopes and dreams, then the river could be cleansed with an infusion of hope.

I concentrated on channeling  hope. I closed my eyes and felt a warm  tingling  in my hands. I opened my eyes and saw that there was a ball of fire in both of my hands. The flames were blue, and I did the only logical thing anyone  would do. I threw  them into the river. 

Once the balls of fire made contact with the water of the Styx there was a blinding flash of white. I looked away and closed my eyes since the flash so bright. When the brightness went down I looked back at the river and saw that it was a cleaner and not as polluted as it usually was. I grinned.

My Father (Hades) and Dad (Thanatos) have been trying to figure out how to clean up the river without getting hurt of something. 

I was about to shadow travel to tell my Father and Dad about what  had just done when I felt someone was staring at me. I turned around slowly and saw that  there was a woman standing in the middle of the river. I stared at her in shock because no god (or Titan or Primordial ) would dare step into the waters of the Styx in fear of punishment.