03 (Explicit)

Nyla

I moaned as she kissed my neck. Her soft hand running down my stomach as she rubbed her leg against me. My moans increased as I her fingers touch my clit. She began rubbing it through my panties, driving me insane. I arched my back, feeling a sensation take over my body. I whimpered, trying to push her hand down to my opening. I screamed in pleasure as I felt two fingers enter my pearl. I started to moan louder as I felt my climax approaching. I legs started to shake a little, and I screamed, coming all over my fingers.

"Fuck, Lexi!"

I woke up, wiping the sweat from my face. I tried regaining my breath and felt immediately embarrassed.

"It was a fucking dream. I'm having fucking fantasies about a girl I'm too scared to even kiss. I've gotten completely rubbish. Why can't I just go up to her and say, 'Lexington, I only hang out with Luca because he's a lot like you and his presence brings you closer to me.' Why can't I just man up and tell her I like her. I want her a lot. And I need her. She makes me so happy. She doesn't even know it." I said going to my bathroom and freshening up.

"She's too good for me anyway. And she probably likes boys only."

Yea, I'm talking to myself. I live alone in a huge 2-story house. So of course I get lonely.

"I wouldn't be lonely if Lexington was here. Or even my family. But noooooo.... they had to send me here and there every time with the same dumb ass excuse. 'Oh, Puka, I am in fear of your safety. Me and your mum are sending you to Florida. No, Maine. No, Hawaii. No, Thailand. Noooo, we're going to send you to every country, continent, and state possible because of some unknown threat."

I was interrupted by my phone ringing. "Hello?"

"Yo, Ny. Slide through real quick?" Luca asked. I can tell he's smoking.

"I'll be there in 30 minutes. Is your sister there?"

"No why?"

"I need to talk to you." I said pulling my pants up and hanging up.

I threw on a croptop, not evening thinking about a bra. I tossed a hoodie over my head and grabbed my keys, heading to their house.

I knew where they lived because I'd drop Luca off sometimes after a smoke session or kickback. When I got there, it looked worst than normal. There was trash everywhere in their yard. Stray kittens scrambled for food and trash bins were turned over.

"Luca!?" I yelled through the house, trying to not step on the broken mirror.

I heard music playing and followed it to his room. "Yo, what happened? Where's Lexington?"

"She left." He said handing me the blunt. "What did you want to talk about?"

I took a hit before saying, "Lexington."

"I'm all ears." He said as I passed it back.

I waited until I took a drag and said "I have dreams about her."

"People always have nightmares about her." He shrugged, taking another hit.

I sighed and frowned. "Luca, I like your sister a lot. I have fantasies and wet dreams about her. I'd like to know what I should do." I said, slowly, clearly, and loud enough for him to hear me and only me.

He took a deep breath, kept the blunt. "First thing, don't smoke as much as me. Second, take care of her. She should be outside in a gray car. She's probably sleeping or crying. Just.... now is not a good time for me." He said, flipping through pictures in his phone. All of the pictures were of this beautiful Italian lady. She looked a lot like Lexington. They have the same lips kind of.