06

Nyla

"Lexington, would like to go somewhere after school?" I asked as we sat on the bus.

"Sure. I might have some homework but I can always finish it later."

"No, bring it. We can do it together."

"So you guys are really together?!" Lily said with a harsh tone.

I sighed with annoyance.

"Yea. Yea, we are. Why? You don't approve?" Nyla said, obviously irritated.

"Don't fucking talk to me like I'm bothering y'all! She was mine first bitch!"

"Woah woah." I said, holding my hand out. "Calm down Lily. I don't understand why you're acting this way. Like honestly. I would never do this to you."

"And what the fuck am I doing?"

"You're being selfish. You know how long I've liked Nyla. And I finally have her. I want you to be happy for me... Lily? Don't you love me?"

"No! No the fuck I don't! Fuck all of you! I fuckin hate you Lexington! I hate you! You weren't there for me! The time I needed you the most, YOU WERENT FUCKING THERE FOR ME!"

"What are you talking about?!" I said getting angry.

"I called and called and called. Maybe if you weren't so fucking arrogant, maybe you'd care. Or am I too fucking dark for you. I hate you. And for the sake of your next best friend, try actually being a friend and stop acting like a slut. Swear your mother would be fucking disappointed."

My heart started racing as we arrived at our stop. I rushed off, feeling my body become weak. I couldn't take that. The heart break of losing my best friend. One part of me wanted to hug her and tell her that I forgive her. But the other part of me... can't touch her. Can't think about her. I can't see her. I cannot look at her whatsoever. My body burns at the thought of being around her.

I feel arms around me. And a kiss on my jaw.

"It's not your fault. She'll come around." Nyla whispered in my ear.

"I didn't even have my phone. It's dead. She knows that."

I hear a loud bang and see my brother storming into the school. He got there before me.

I picked up his backpack and followed his trail.

"This day is not going to be good."

"It's okay, baby. You'll spend a day without her. Give her a day, love."

Her phone started ringing and she quickly picked it up.

"Hello?.... what?..... did she know about that?.... seriously, hold them off till we get there."

"What's wrong?"

"Luca and Lily are arguing in the building. He is so heated. Did you know they were dating?"

"She never told me that."

"Well according to Luca, you didn't have your phone."

I understood and nodded.

"But we have to go."

We rushed up the hill and into the building. Immediately, I hear screaming and shouting and lockers being banged against. Once we turned the corner I see Luca surrounded on the stairs by all these people. His head is down but he's completely red. He looks up at a girl who said something.

"I'm not fuckin getting back with her. Fuck you bitch! It's over!" He shouted to Lily.

"I'm not in the wrong. Your bitch ass sister is. All I did was love you."

"You used my sister for 14 years... TO FUCKING GET TO ME?!" He lost it. He charged towards her. 20 people continued to try to stop him. He slammed his hands against the locker and looked down at her with the most evil eyes I've ever seen.

"Don't ever fucking talk to me again. If you thought for a fucking millisecond that I was gonna be fucking with you after everything you said and everything you did to break my sisters heart.... you're a fucking idiot."

She slapped him, hard! And I felt my blood boil. I couldn't take it. I dropped my stuff and pushed Luca over. I punched her dead in her stomach.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?! You can never fucking take my brother from me! You know damn well why the fuck I didn't answer bitch! You. Know. What. Day. It. Is! Bitch!" I said between punches.

I felt the security guards pull me off of her.

"You know what you did bitch! You know you deserve it." I said calmly as they escorted me and Luca to the dean's office. "I heard black bruises blue. Hope you look like a ocean bitch."

I looked over at my brother, his face was red. But there was a purple hand print on his face. It made me want to go back and stomp her pretty little face. I feel a hand grab mine. I know it's Nyla. I look over to her and then at my brother.

"What happened?" The dean asked Luca, me, and Nyla.

"She fucked up." Luca said.

I felt he was being a bit harsh but I wouldn't dare tell him that.

"Mr. Harper! You can go to jail for aggravated assault! You are 18 years old!"

"NO ONE HURTS MY SISTER! NO ONE!"

"Okay and why do you feel that way."

"My sister is sweet. She's generous and loving. She's beautiful. She's everything my mom was and more. Without her I'd definitely been in jail a long time ago. For someone we trusted, loved, and cared for to use her for over a decade, just to get to me. I can't handle that. Lily had no right to break my sister's heart and our trust."

"Okay. What do you think, Ms. Harper?"

I took a deep breath. I gave him my sternest look, digging my eyes into his soul. "No one, and I mean, no one... hurts my brother. No one."

The dean nervously clears his throats and shifts in his seat. I watch as his eyes wonder to anything but me while he wipes his sweaty hands against his pants.

"W-why do you feel that way?"

I sharpened my look and clenched my jaw.

"Lily Janice Farther is a indescribably evil being. She cares for no one but herself. She even went so far as to rip my heart out of my soul. This is where it gets serious though. The stupid girl thought nothing of the consequences she'd face, by connecting her hand to MY BROTHERS FACE! Mr. Lennon... I have seen enough... of people running over us. I've done enough of bandaging for my brother. I'll be damned if I let a cunt hurt someone I love. That BITCH is a cunt."

He nodded, obviously shocked by my choice of words. Luca was breathing heavily. And Nyla was filling out a incident report. The dean continued to look at anything but me. He couldn't face me. Even if my stare had softened to a gaze.

"Nyla you can take that with you. You kids are dismissed. Mr. Cooper, please bring in Ms. Farther."

Episode 6: Don't Mess With Us
Word Count: 1164
Date: 2/26/2017
Hope you enjoy! + Not Proof Read