07

Nyla

They got suspended. A bit surprised because Lily is fucked up. She literally looks like 20 times worst than Rihanna did. You'd think they'd be in jail.

"Ny!" Luca called from the living room.

"Yea?!"

"Where's Lexi?"

"She's uh... I don't know." I said, walking into the living room.

"I tried calling her but her phone is off."

"Damn. I'll go find her." I said before there was a knock at the door.

Luca got up, opening it, showing a fully covered boy with tattoos.

"The fuck you want?"

"Yo is your sister here?"

"Nah why?"

"I think I seen her on the Southside."

"Fuck you mean!?" Luca pushed the boy inside and slammed the door.

"The fuck she doin there Dom?!"

The boy took time to answer. He looked at me and I shrugged.

"She's uh... she's with Malcolm."

"Who is that?" I said loudly.

"Our brother." Luca said, grabbing his keys and throwing me my hoodie.

I put it on and followed him out the door.

I remember her telling me about him. She never said his name but she said he was into some shit since their mom passed. He's her mom's adopted son and when she died he was sent back into the system and put into an asylum. When he turned 18 he got out and been in drugs and fucking people up ever since.

"If anything happens to her, I swear." Luca mumbled.

"Is he really that bad?" I asked.

"No but he's not careful with her."

I nodded and he sighed.

"When we were younger, our mom adopted him. He's black. Only our mom adopted him though. He was her best friend's son. Her best friend was killed by his dad. So when mom died he basically lost 2 moms. He didn't handle it well. Plus he was still under age and was sent back into the system. So he lost his mind and ended up in a mental hospital until his 18th birthday. He got out and went looking for his other family. He got fucked up in some drugs and other shit. I've really been trying to find him. Mainly because I miss him. And she needs him. I'm a huge fuck up and he is too but when you add us together we're pretty decent."

"I wouldn't say you guys are fuck ups. Just into the wrongs things."

"Yea. Hopefully if we find them we can bring both of them home."

"That would be nice."

---

We made it to the Southside. Seeing homeless people everywhere. Babies oblivious to the world around them. People on drugs. Sex offenders. People that genuinely made me worry.

"You know where they might be?" I asked.

He nodded. "His moms old crib turned into a bando and he made it his trap."

He parked in a neighborhood. There were a bunch of guys outside, making me uncomfortable.

"Damn, she got a fat ass!" One guy said.

I guess Luca heard and got pissed. He turned around and punched the guy in the face.

"Luca, stop." I said before he could get another punch in. "We have to find my girlfriend."