04 (Explicit)

Nyla (continuation of Episode 3)

As I pushed the door open, I was instantly greeted with soaked panties. My soaked panties. Lexington was 5 feet away from me, naked in the tub, with two fingers pumping into her vagina. My breathing hitched as I stepped towards her. She was completely oblivious to my presence. I took another step, trying to be as quiet as possible.

I don't want her to think I'm a creep. I don't know what to do. She's so beautiful. And her pussy is so pretty. It's not all pornstar looking. It's not bushy. But it's perfect. And pink.

I felt my mouth water, thinking about how her pussy would taste on my lips.

She moaned again, quite loud, I should say. Her started to arch her back as I heard something familiar.

"Fuck... Nyla!" She whispered my name as her hand sped up.

My mouth slightly opened as I felt my stomach drop. I dropped to my knees and crawled beside the tub. My hand shook as I hovered over her stomach. I quickly moved her hands, instantly inserting two fingers into her.

Her eyes abruptly opened wide, as she gasped for air. "Oh my gawd!" She gasped. "Oh, ah, am I dreaming?"

"No, you're quite awake actually." I said in her ear.

I began fingering her fast, feeling her walls throb whilst she grabbed onto my hoodie, holding it for dear life. I watched as her hips jerked around uncontrollably until I felt her soft hand grab my jaw and pull my face closer to her, shoving her tongue into my mouth. We swirled our tongues around each other until she couldn't take my fingers any more and screamed as she came all over my fingers. I smiled at her, before quickly curling my fingers in her sensitive pussy, making her lunge forward and cum again. She hid her face in the crook of my neck as I took my finger out. I looked into her eyes, licking all of her juices off of my index finger. Then I put my middle finger in front of her mouth and she licked and sucked on it. I helped her out of the still running shower and turned the water off. Her legs were a little sore but I handed her the clothes and headed downstairs to order pizza.

Lexi

I blushed as she walked out. My vagina throbbed at the thought of her hands really exploring it. I put on the shirt and shorts she gave me and headed downstairs where I knew she was. I saw her scrolling through Hulu as I sat beside her on the couch.

"Hey!" She said with a smile.

"Hi." I blushed.

"Are you feeling better?"

I nodded shyly before she smiled and turned her attention back to the tv.

I took the opportunity to look her over, take in her appearance. She wore a Nike sports bra with matching compression shorts. I couldn't take my eyes off of those shorts. My eyes were fixated on her pussy.  I wanted to touch it. I wanted to make it squirt. God, how I wanted to feel it on my tongue. The need. The urge. The feel. And soon I found my hand quickly attacking her pussy. I rubbed her clit, as she gasped in pleasure and genuine shook.

"Ooh, Lexington, please." She groaned as her hips moved.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, as I stood with a leg between hers legs and the other on the couch.

"No... don't. I just..." she looked down in embarrassment. "I haven't been touched in a while."

I looked at her, instantly wanting more. But I wanted to please her. I put my hair in a ponytail as she looked up at me. We locked eyes for a minute before I finally bent down and kissed her big soft lips. I could taste the mint as I ran my tongue across her bottom lip. She slightly opened her mouth , allowing me to explore her mouth with my tongue. She rubbed and grabbed on my butt, smacking it whilst I rubbed and caressed her breasts. She took off her shorts without breaking the kiss but left her panties on. I rubbed her pussy through them, feeling them slowly become soaking wet. She moaned in my mouth, moving her hips. I moved lips to her neck, now sitting on her leg. Her head went back as she moaned, closing her eyes.

"Fucking shit!" She moaned. "Lexington please don't play me."

"I could never." I said, giving her a hickey on her neck.

I then moved her panties to the side, feeling her juices spread all over my hand as I rubbed her clit and up and down her pussy.

"Oh my god!" She shrieked. "I'm sensitive."

I wanted to test her and tapped her clit with my middle finger, making her jerk forward. I smiled before entering two fingers. I knelt down on the floor, moving her panties over her clit with my free hand and licked her clit through her panties whilst I fingered her.

"Fuck! Lexi! Oh my- ahhh. Fuck you have a nice tongue. FUCK!" She screamed as I sucked on her clit through her panties.

I took my soaked fingers out, licking them clean, tasting her sweet juices and slid her panties off. Now I am in charge. I pushed her legs up and open, eating her like she was my last meal. I mean she could be. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she came in my mouth. I smiled at how good she tastes. She reached for my hand and helped me back to my feet. She started trying to pull my shorts down before I put my hands over hers.

"What's wrong?" She whined.

"I just got out of the shower and I just wanted to make you feel good."

"And I do but please! This will make us both happy and make us feel good. I know it might be fast but I've been waiting for this for over 7 months." Nyla said.

I moved my hands, allowing her to continue. She pulled my shorts down and helped me step out of them. She laid me on the couch and opened my legs before placing one of her feet by my shoulder and keeping the other one on the floor. She sat her pussy on mine and started grinding her hips. We scissored and moaned. She started going faster and harder, making me moan louder.

"Ahh! Fuck! Nyla, oh my-"

"Your pussy is so wet against mine! Oh my-" Nyla said, trying to catch her breath. "Oh my god! I'm gonna- Ahhh!" She screamed jumping off of me.

I climbed back on top of her, fingering her to her orgasm. Her legs started shaking and her body started to jerk around. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she squirted all over the place. She took a deep breath before pushing me back and roughly fingering me. I screamed. It felt like her fingers were in my stomach. My vagina throbbed and my eyes closed tightly. My back arched as I felt my juices rising.

"Holy shit, Nylaaaaa!" I screamed as I squirted.

"Wow...." Nyla said, finally catching her breath. "Two squirters. I've never been with one before."

She kissed my lips before walking to the downstairs bathroom. "I'm sorry you have to take another shower. I hope you're not too mad at me." She smirked before walking into the bathroom.

I walked up to her bathroom connected to her room and started my shower. I washed my body and got consumed in my thoughts.

What is going on? Are we an item? Was this a one time thing? I mean it doesn't feel rushed but then it does. I mean we have known each other for over 6 months. She always makes me smile. I've been waiting for this since the day I saw her. Why am I so scared?...... Because Lexington... you have never seen her love someone, or even like someone. You don't know what to expect. And I was right. I just need to let this happen. I'd love to be with her. I'm just scared. Not of getting my heartbroken. But of her not being able to love me. I got out of the shower and dried off and noticed that there were some underwear and jeans and a bralette on the counter. I put them on and was pleasantly surprised.  I looked so cute. I didn't want to put any makeup on so I just walked out and put on the sandals by the bed. I walked downstairs to see Nyla in the kitchen.

"Hello, Beautiful." She said with a small smile.

"Hi... I'm Hungry."

Episode 4: Actual Porn
Word Count: 1470
Date: 01/12/17
Hope you enjoyed!
+Sorry for errors