11 + Message

Nyla

I never understood why they always sent me places alone. It's not fair to me. They forced me to make my instagram private and delete my Facebook.

And Lexington isn't helping. Getting mad at me because I didn't tell her, it just happened yesterday. And why would I tell her about my problems when she's obviously going through way worse than me.

"Nyla!" I heard her voice say in the distance.

I turned around, even though I don't want to argue.

"Nyla I'm sorry. I was insensitive. I just wanted to focus on something other than me for a change. I'm just-."

"No baby, it's fine. We're both tired and stressed out. We moved so fast and our lives are moving faster than us. But... I really do love you."

"I love you too." She said, getting visibly nervous.

"Don't worry. I'm not into taking breaks or breaking up. You're definitely not gonna be in someone else's arms. You're mine. I need you as much as you need me. But let's handle our shit... together... one thing at a time. Get your dad settled first, then whatever happened to my phone, and whatever else. We'll just back and forth with our problems okay?"

I grabbed her hand, pulling her into me.

"Okay." She whimpered as I kissed her tears. "Please don't give up on me."

"I promise."

I ordered an Uber for us and went to my house. She fell asleep on the couch and I texted her dad to tell him to meet us here. I got up to cook dinner since it was 3. At around 5 there was a knock at the door and she was still sleep.

"Coming!" I shouted, making her shift a little.

Opening the door, it was her dad and Luca.

"Hey guys." I said letting them in.

"Hey."

"Lexington, darling, wake up."

She sighed and slowly got up. "Your accent is amazing."

"As is yours baby cakes." I laughed.

"Hi Daddy. Hi Luca."

"I see you fixed yourself." Trevor said

"I'm sorry. Is Michael okay?"

"Yea he just... fell asleep. His medicine is fuckin him up though."

"Oh... maybe the dose is too high."

"Yea they shortened it."

"So I want to have..." I started. "I want to have a serious relationship with Lexi and one where we're young and happy and everything. But our timing was rubbish.... So to get one thing out of the way, and Lexi forgive me for doing this spontaneously, is everything settled? What needs to be done for everyone to be settled? Are you guys still gonna live in that house?"

"Well it's our moms house, so I think so." Luca said.

"Do you wanna live there because you think it's your mom's house and you don't wanna let her go?" Trevor asked.

"Of course." Lexi stated.

"Well sell it. Because that's not her house.... Your mom and I have a house together. That's where I live. That house is Bernie's. Her name isn't on the lease. So y'all gotta sell it." Trevor said.

"Oh shit.... okay. So then where do-." I cut Lexi off

"You guys can live with me."

"But what about you-"

"They're not moving me again. I don't care. I'm tired. That's why we're not talking because they're trying to move me again... to Iowa. What the fuck is Iowa? I can't keep moving for no reason. They told me when I left London that it was for education. But that didn't even make sense to me. And all the other times they say it's for a program. They're terrible liars so I'm done. So you guys can live with me... if you want."

"I'm down." Luca shrugged.

"I kinda already do that." Lexi said, making me laugh.

"Michael can live with me, when he get out the hospital."

"That's cool. So... one problem down?" Lexi asked me.

I nodded to her and went to plate the food so we can all eat.

After we ate, Trevor left with Luca to go get everything they wanted from the house, leaving me and Lexington to ourselves.

"Are you upset with me?" Lexi said coming into my room.

"No. I couldn't be mad at you. You're just stressed out."

"I miss you Nyla."

"Oh really?" I teased.

"Yes," She said climbing on top of me.

*1 hour later

"I'm tired."

We went to sleep... pretty happy 😏

MESSAGE

I want to say thank you to the people that vote and comment. I love love love waking up to that. That's what will make me update faster and really be engaged on here. Cuz sometimes I feel like my stories are stupid and not good enough. I'm trash. So thank y'all. I challenged myself to get this out before my phone died. I'm on 1%. I love you bye