Nightmares

Wallys p.o.v
I was asleep in my room when I heard a loud thump that came from my wall. On the other side was artemis's room so I got up to investigate. When I got to her door I heard a small whimper. I knocked on it but there was no answer so I let myself in. Tbh I have a huge crush on her and I knew she was going to kill me if she finds out. I closed the door behind me when she suddenly screamed in her sleep. "WALLY!!!!" The high pitched noise surprised me and I ran to the side of her bed shaking her to wake her up. "Hey..... Beautiful......Wake up" I know what I said would get me punched but I didn't care. I finally got her to wake up and when she saw me she shot up and hugged me when she started to cry. I hugged her back. "Shhh arty it's ok I'm here for ya." She hugged me a little tighter and said, " I thought I lost you." I sat next to her still hugging her. "It's ok arty I'm here." I said trying to calm her down. The next few minutes were filled with silence until she finaly spoke up. "H..H..hey wally"I smirked and loosend my grip on her. "Hey arty" I said with a dorky smile. She ignored it and looked up at me. "I know this sounds crazy but can you stay with me for tonight?" I smiled and layed down next to her as she cuddled up to me. "Sure arty I'll stay" I said as I wrapped an arm around her. She layed her head on my chest. "Good night Baywatch" I kissed her forehead and we fell asleep.

The next day I woke up to a flash and familiar laughter I knew a picture was taken by no other then, "Really dick?" I asked as he continued to laugh, " Yup blackmail!" He exclaimed as he put his phone away. "I don't even care dick now go away" I said a little annoyed as I layed back down and he walked of. Honestly I hope arty has more nightmares

(A/n) hey my little Oreos how are ya liking the story's? And please give me a suggestion in the comments on what you want.. until next time see ya!👋👋✌✌