Todays the day

(Wally's pov)
I've been dateing Artemis for the past five years. They have been some of the best years of my life. So why not make it this way for the rest of my life. I hope she says yes. First taking down the light. OK step one done nows my chance.
I go up to arty to pull her aside when flash calls the cave. "Uh....Guys u think me and Bart are a little late." I look up at the screen and there's a blue tornado thing. Blues looked concern about something when they started running. Lex said something about needing more energy. I know what I have to do. Arty has to wait. I run to the zeta tubes and leave as soon as I get to the artic I just ran. I ran by Barry. He said, "even at our top speed I'm not sure if the two of us can generate enough kinetic energy." I ran up with a dorky smile saying, "then how about the tree of us, I may not be as fast as you two but I can add my fair share of kinetic energy. Besides I can't let the new kid take all the credit for saving the world." Barry smiled at me, "good man!" Bart looked over smiling a bit to ," so crash!" At that they ran faster then me and passed me I looked foward now talking to myself, "come on wall man you can do better then that" that was all I could think. My heart was racing I knew it would be enough but God this was killing me. Now probably literally. The thing was attacking me while running it hurt like h*ll but I had to keep going the world needed me. Barry looked over at me while talking to Bart, "Bart we have to slow down more try to cyphin off some of the enrgy attacking wally. " I knew what was going to happen.. I was a dead man. I looked down slightly "it's no good Barry aw man Artemis is going to kill me for this and don't even get me started on mom and dad!" Barrys look saddend, "kid?" I look at him, "just tell them. OK?" I then ran all I had left and I was gone...

A/n wait for part two also y'all better appreciate this I cried writing this