Waited to long

(Part two of today's the day)

(Artemis pov)
It's been about a month since Wally died. The worst month of my life. Z tried to get me to move on but I can't. When I first saw him I fell for his "west charm". That line still makes me smile. Im sad but I'm not going to kill myself over it. My sis thinks otherwise tho and calls me every day five times a day. I was on the phone with Jade and I was a little upset because I found a ring in a small black box in Wally's dresser a few days after he died. He was going to propose. Then last night someone broke in and stole it. Jade noticed the tone in my voice and asked what's wrong. "I found a ring in Wally's dresser a week ago.. last night someone broke in and stole it along with other things." Her tone turned sad, "sorry arty I hope you get better"  I sighed, "yhea I hope things get better too, thanks Jade. I'm going to let you go I need to clean up a bit."
Before she could say anything else I hung up and sat on my bed. Bart's name was anonced on the computer and everything started yelling. He probably was covered in mud or something. Then I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened it and to my surprise it was...."WALLY!!" I hugged him and he hugged me back chuckling. "Yhea arty it's me." I started to cry I missed him so much but now he was here with me in his arms. "There's no need to cry arty but do you mind if I ask you something?" I smiled a bit. "No I don't mind ask away." He let go of me and I backed of. "Sorry I had to take a robbery but I really needed to do this...". He got down on his knee and pulled out the box, "... Arty, you are my little spitfire, I love you so much and I want to take this to the next step, will you marry me?" I basically jumped on him and hugged him, "YES!!!" I have waited way to long for this.