Traffic

Ok I'm assuming you ment in the car

Ok I'm assuming you ment in the car..so here you go.

(Artys p.ov)
WHY HE WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE ME!!!!!
Bats made me get into a car  for 12 hours with Wally to fallow some guy that's doing busness with the light. We were on his tail until BOOM trafic... KILL ME NOW!!!!
I'm stuck in a car with this annoying ginger....that's also my crush....
I put my head in my hands with my elbows proping myself up and Wally looked over at me and smirked. "Annoyed much crock?"
I looked at him and glared, "shut it west it was your smooth driveing skills that got us in this mess." He put his hands up, "Hey cailm down I was doing the job fallow the guy and look he is infront of the car infront of us so we're good." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. "Yea we are good in traffic." Wally sighed in anoyance, "I came believe I'M saying this but can you just shut up for once." I scoffed then turned and looked at him, "how about you make bit-..." I was cut off by wally kissing me.  I eventually kissed back and he leand a bit closer. This went on for a minute until we pulled away for air. Wally smirked and i blushed. "Made ya shut up." Well he's right.....for once. I kissed his cheek. "Yea you did"
I smiled and looked out at the sea of cars.
This is going to be a loooonnngggg day.....