7 Minutes in Hevan

Artys P.O.V
I was in my room at the cave reading the hunger games when I heard Megan calling for everyone to come to the kitchen. I closed my book and walked out and saw everyone sitting on a circle with a oven mit in the middle....no....
I turned around to walk out but Megan pulled me down. "MEGAN I AM NOT PLAYING!!!!" she snikerd
"You are playing and ur going first...I'll pick for ya"
I sat on the ground glareing at her and pulled a name out. THANK GOD it was..
"Heh I got robin." Wally and robin both had shoocked looks on there faces and magan just shook her head.
"Ok that's enough you two get in the closet" I rolled my eyes and walked in the closet. Robin was shoved in by Z. She slamed the door shut and me and Rob both just say on the ground.
"So arty why is it a good thing that you picked me to come in here with you?" I leaned over to him and said "I'll show you"

Wallys p.o.v
I stood outside of the closet keeping track of the time. I was half tempted to fall asleep until I heard robin ask arty, "So arty why is it a good thing that you picked me to come in here with you?" I leaned closer to the door and heard arty say ill show you. Then silence. Did dick.....
"OH H*'LL NO!"

A/n
Ok tho update was long needed sorry for takeing so long to do this things this week got busy. We'll that's two down one book to go. I'll see you Oreos l8r byyyy