Late for class

" Betsy! Betsy Butter! " Choc Chips was calling. " Coming, I'm coming! " Betsy Butter panted. The Two were rushing for their geometry class, and Choc Chips, as usual, got ready in about a minute. Betsy Butter, however, took practically forever just to pick an outfit to wear. Betsy Butter ran to the door, while on the way quickly picking up an orange headband and her yellow wallet.  " Finally! " Choc Chips sighed in relief. She was there for a sleepover, as Betsy's roommate, Parmesan Pete, was having a sleepover at his friend's dorm too. The Two held hands and squeezed tight. They ran as fast as they could to their classroom. " Almost, there! " Choc Chips panted. The Two burst open the door, and quietly sneaked to their seats, crossing their fingers that the teacher wouldn't notice them being late. Good thing she didn't. Miss Sparkle was just doing attendance check. " And, Betsy Butter? " Her hand shot straight up. " Choc Chips? " She scanned the room. " Here! " Choc Chips put her hand up. " Excellent. Perfect attendance today, all of you. Now, time for a Pop Quiz! " Miss Sparkle smiled. " Noooooo!! " The students groaned in chorus. Ms. Sparkle handed out one-sided test papers with 10 complex questions on geometry. Choc Chips sighed, while Betsy Butter was smiling and staring at Parmesan Pete, who was her crush, and was sitting in front of her. Choc Chips rolled her eyes. She looked at the test paper. " This is going to be a looong day... " She bit her lower lip.