Hidden Talents

" Ring ring! Ring ring! " Betsy's alarm clock rang. She jolted up and back into reality. For some reason she felt Energized and completely awake, which was definitely out of the ordinary for her. She stretched and smiled. She got ready for classes, then realised that today was the first day of her break! She had no classes for a whole week, and she was Glad. She threw her backpack onto her bed and headed out for a jog. During her short morning jog, she came across a vibrant poster for a Music contest. Now, Betsy Butter is locally known as the model, as she is a model for Chef Club Magazine, but she also has a talent in Music. She can beatbox a little, and sing like an angel. She decided to enter. After the jog. So after freshening up, she registered. That night, she held Pete's hands when he came to the dorm after a party. " Guess what? " " What? " " I joined the school's music contest! " She exclaimed. " You... what? I thought you're a model, not a singer. " " I am! It's just that... I can sing too! You'll see... " She bit her lip and put her hands behind her. " Okay.... we'll see then. I entered with the band! " Pete announced. He was the guitar player in a band with Charlie Cheese, Iris Icing Sugar and Small Fry Pan. Iris was the lead singer, with her being the only girl,  Charlie on the drums and Pan on the piano. They were The Big Beats. The Two were competing against each other, and it broke Betsy's heart a little to fight against her crush. She went to her room and started playing emo music to match her mood.