A Date

The bell rang loudly, signalling the end of Betsy's last class of the day, Biology. She cheered on the inside, and rushed to her dorm. She went to her room and started looking for the perfect outfit to wear to her date with Pete. She held up a Long, simple and plain light yellow dress and compared it to a ruffled orange dress. " Hm... " She reasoned to herself that the plain one was more comfortable, though it was plain. The ruffled dress was not comfortable but seemed prettier. She went with the yellow dress, and paired it with atomic bright yellow ballet flats and some yellow eyeshadow followed by her hair in a messy bun to TOP it all off. She smiled at herself in the mirror. She was ready. She grabbed her small yellow sling bag and headed out. Pete was already there, in a simple yellow shirt and orange pants. His blonde hair was quite messy, but Betsy adored it. He was in his yellow Lamborghini. " Hop in! " He said. Betsy's legs melted into JELLY as she wobbled over to his car and sat right beside him. They watched " Magical Mayhem " together with popcorn and nacho chips, and at the most emotional part of the movie, Pete wrapped his arm around Betsy's shoulder and leaned on her. She was slightly shocked by this action, yet she smiled at him and blushed red.