A Night Worth Remembering

A/N: This is the final part of the Manny x Reader 3 parter, I hope you all enjoy it.

You threw the pillow, successfully hitting your annoying brother and cheered. Tonight and Saturday are gonna be so much fun!

You ran up to your room, quickly cleaning up the mess and for some weird reason, fixing your makeup.

'Geez, why am I being girly?' You asked yourself while fixing your hair and changing shirts.

You made sure that you looked nice before Manny got there.

"(y/n), sweetie? Your friend is here dear!"

Quickly shoving all your makeup into the drawer it came from you, ran downstairs. You looked at Manny, who was talking to your older brother.

"She threw a pillow at you?" he asked, laughing.

"Yeah man, she has good aim for a girl."

You rolled your eyes, going down the last few stairs. Your brother's phone started buzzing, and by the look on his face, it wasn't good. He went out of the room, only to come back in screaming at mom that his girlfriend was having the baby now. Your mother said her quick 'I'll see you later, don't do anything stupid while I'm gone.' and left.

"I didn't know your brother had a baby on the way."

"I didn't know he actually had a girlfriend..."

You looked at Manny, a smile on your face. "Well, we're alone, what do you wanna do?"

A look made its way onto Manny's face, one that you haven't ever seen before. He began walking towards you, a blush making its way onto your (s/c) cheeks. "W-What are you doi-"

He cut you off, quickly putting his lips against yours in a heated, yet passionate kiss. "I've been wanting to do this for years."

His lips trailed to your jaw, then to your neck. He refused to give in until he heard what he wanted to hear, and find what he was looking for. That's when he found it, a soft moan escaping your lips. He smirked, quickly biting down on your soft spot.

"M-Manny! W-We can't do this right here!" You pleaded, feeling butterflies throughout your stomach.

"Then let's go to your room.~" He growled in your ear.

You nodded, him taking you by the hand and dragging you up the stairs into your clean room. You fell onto the bed, sitting up and looking at him. He smiled softly, pushing you onto your back and hovering over you. "I just want you to know, that this isn't a hit and quit it kinda thing okay? I'm not letting you get away ever again."

"B-but what if mom comes b-" He silenced you with his lips on yours, roughly kissing you again, this time you melted under him. You had also wanted this for a long time. You kissed him back and he soon pulled away, finding you soft spot again and earning a moan from you.

He left a good enough mark there and moved down. Good thing it would be hidden by your shirt collar "W-wait Manny condoms~"

"I don't have any.."

"My brother does, top drawer in his cabinet." He got of you and came back with one, putting it on the nightstand and pulling off your shirt, also letting you pull off his. You both engage in another thrilling make out session before Manny's hands find their way behind your back.

He unclips your bra, slipping it off your arms and kissing your exposed chest before you could cover yourself with your arms. He takes one of you erect buds in his mouth, sucking and licking at it. You moaned his name only making him harder for you as he moved to the other one, giving both equal attention.

Your womanhood was hot and soaking your panties "Manny please~" You whined, you knew he knew what you were begging for. You craved his attention down there.

He nodded, slipping off your jeans and panties and licking down your body to your core, soft moans erupting from you.

His tongue swirls around your clit and down to your wet entrance as he licks you out. Your pleasured moans being music to his ears.

You feel yourself finishing and you release. Manny licks up your juices and takes off his jeans. He slips the condom onto his member and positions himself at your entrance.

"Brace yourself~" He whispers as he pushes slowly into you. You gasp at the pain filling your core and grip his shoulders tightly. He shushes you gently and waits, not wanting to hurt you in any way

You begin to feel a slight pleasurable change and open your eyes from their previous tightly closed state "O-okay... Try moving" You say quietly. He slowly pulls out and then pushes back in again. You moan in response and he smirks ready to give you the right of you life. He starts thrusting, getting really into it as you moaned his name out over and over like a sinful prayer. After a while of this guilty pleasure he suddenly flips you over so he's on the bottom and he grips your waist, bouncing you up and down on his cock whilst he moaned out your name. You feel your finish inching closer again and you cum, your walls throbbing against his member with a loud moan of his name. This was enough to send him over the edge as well as he came too, panting as his thrusts into you came to a slow stop, him panting and still holding onto your waist. You got off him and laid down next to him, both of you sweating and breathing heavy. "So what are we gonna do for this project?" He asked rather playfully, you looked at him.

"Shut up.." You said cuddling into him as you both lay together, glad that your feelings for each other had finally come out. Little did you guys know there was a giggling and slightly proud Lilah on the other side of the wall, who'd heard every thing.

A/n: Well, I'm impressed with this lemon. I didn't write it, so everyone give a huge thanks to Chasing_Fire for this one. Thanks friend welcome to the club c':