With My Head, and With My Heart (Male! Paige x Reader)

(*Disclaimer* His name will still be Paige, and this will be my first DHMIS part in a WHIIIIILLEEEE. I'm sorry for that, I've been fading in and out of writing for a while bc of my BD.)

I sat outside, enjoying the breeze flowing through my long (H/c) locks. I looked down at my sketchbook, debating on drawing what comes to mind or what comes to heart. I sat there humming, enjoying the silence for once. I looked down at my sketchpad and gasped, I was drawing Paige. I groaned, closing my book and getting up from the ground. Obviously angry and slightly embarrassed, I went into the house and slammed the door shut.

If I didn't want anyone to notice me being back, then that was not my best idea. I growled under my breath when I passed the living room. If today could just like, fucking not, that would be pretty lit. I stomped up the stairs and slammed my bedroom door open. I walked in, slamming the door shut and locking it behind me. After standing there for a minute I turned towards my bed, anger clear on my face only to fade into tears and sadness. I ran towards my bed, practically soaring through the air and landing on the soft pillows. I quickly buried my face into one, a blood curdling scream ripping through my throat. I sat up, rubbing my face and trying to dry my cheeks.

After a few moments of trying to control my emotions, I let out a shaky breath, standing and grabbing my sketchbook. I looked at the drawing I had done, so detailed it was almost like looking at a photograph. I quickly grabbed my pencil and wrote under the sketch; "did I draw this with my head, or with my heart?'

I frowned, an angry look on my face again as I tore the page out and crumbled it up and tossing it from my window. I sat down on my bed, deciding to just sleep it off and get my head clear when I woke up. I laid down and quickly drifted off into sleep.

*Paige's POV*

I was sitting outside, enjoying the breeze flowing through the environment. I stared at the sky, admiring the clouds and finding shapes. After a few moments, I heard a few slams through the house before a muffled scream and sobbing. I frowned, looking up at (Name)'s window. After a few moments she got up from her bed, walking out of sight and then back into it. She threw a crumbled paper out the window, it catching a breeze and hitting me in the face.

I grumbled, aggravated about it before un-crumbling it and looking at it. It was the best drawing I had ever seen, not that it was me, but it looked like a black and white photo. Her signature in the bottom and a quickly wrote sentence. It took me a moment until I realized what it said.

"did I draw this with my head, or with my heart?"

I blushed, a smile on my face. Did she like me?! I could jump for joy! I ran into the house, scaring the hell out of Manny and Robin. "Guys! What does this mean?!"

They looked at me in fear, before looking at the drawing (Name) had made. Their faces lightened up, a smile clear. "Dude, she might like you? But you're so fuckin' strange."

I glared at Harry, who had walked in during the showing. "You three need to leave for the night. I am spending it alone with (Name) to do some... experiments.."

They looked at each other, and shrugged going to gather their camping things. I scurried away, getting ready to prepare the house for her surprise.

(This will be a two part one bc I'm not sure what I want to do to finish it off just yet, but I hope you enjoy this to hold you over until I can figure out a super cute or zesty ending)