That B*tch At The Bar (Robin x Reader)

You met Robin at the bar the night of the fight with your asshole ex, and the whore you called an old best friend. Although it was a bit strange for the oddly attractive bartender to sorta ask you on a date, you accepted anyways. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Sitting in your overly priced apartment waiting for the handsome bar tender to pick you up.

*Ding*

You checked your phone, seeing a text message to tell you to meet him at the bar. With a quick reply of 'okay, be there in a sec.' you were on the way. Grabbing your keys off the counter and a light sweater off the coat rack.

"Its finally starting to get warmer. Thank God." You grumbled to yourself as you entered the bar.

Looking around you finally spotted Robin. His hair slicked back and a white t-shirt was the first thing you noticed.

"No I'm not with anyone else (ex bff name), I swear."

Oh gag me with a spoon it was him. You looked towards the sound of the devils voice and saw your whore of an ex. Little to no surprise, he was surrounded in women.

You looked at Robin, who had already seen you walking towards him. He smiled, waving at you like an excited child. You laughed making your way to him faster. With no hesitation Harry pushed girls off him and stormed his way to you and Robin. "What the fuck do you think you're doing (y/n)?"

You scoffed and rolled your eyes. "What do you want you stupid skank?" You spat at him.

He looked surprised but remained the same. "Wondering what my fucking girlfriend is doing at the bar with Robin."

"I didn't know (ex-bff/n) was here, does she know that you're covered in other girls?" You smiled a dirty smile.

He growled, grabbing your arm and trying to drag you out of the bar. Robin, on the other hand, had grabbed a beer bottle and threw it at Harry. "Get your hands off her, you two timing skank."

Rage filled Harry's face as he wiped the beer off his arm. "Excuse me?"

"You're excused, now like I said. Take your hands off the woman."

Harry pushed you to the ground, getting in Robin's face. "Why don't you mind your own business shrimp? This is my lady, find one of your own."

"No, she's not your lady. Call us crazy but if you sleep with her best friend on the couch and she catches you, then it's pretty much over dillweed."

Harry, who was currently biting blood from his lip, took a step closer. Robin took one half step back to keep his balance before shoving Harry away.

"You shouldn't have done that..."

A/N: YOOOOOOOO I'M BACK~
what's up readers? I'm doing a q&a about myself since I've been M.I.A as a sorta celebration on how many reads I've gotten over the few years of my reader insert being up! Feel free to ask me anything my lovelies 💕

I'll start working on some new chapters. Hope you guys are ready!