5

(A/N ^^^that picture is what Mi-Cha's friend Mark looks like, he looks like Rowoon from SF9 [you guys should check them out I love them!])

I arrived at the front of the airport and got out of the taxi, looking around for Mark. Just then someone back hugged me and I almost fell over "Mi-Cha! I'm here!" Mark yelled in my ear.

I turned around and smiled wide while embracing him "Hi Mark! Sorry I took so long, I realized I had forgotten my phone at BigHit so we will have to head back there." I frowned at my forgetfulness.

He smiled "That's okay. I get to see where you work then!" He said as he put his giant bag in the trunk.

I widened my eyes "Woah, how much did you bring?" I asked.

He laughed as we got into the taxi "I actually only brought stuff for two weeks, but the rest of the space is for gifts to bring back to my family."

I sighed in relief "Oh, I thought you were hoping for a permanent stay."

Mark pretended to look hurt "Am I that bad?"

I laughed and hit his arm "I'm just kidding Mark, you know you would be welcome as long as you needed to stay."

       Me and Mark caught up with each other on the way back to BigHit, talking about what was happening in our lives and how our families are doing. Then we arrived and I told him I'd give him a tour even though I really have no idea where everything is myself.

"Do you work with any stars directly?" Mark asked as we walked down the hall towards the practice room.

I nodded, "Yeah, I actually work for BTS."

He strode ahead of me and put out his hand to stop me "Wait, hold on. You mean you really work with the one and only BTS? And I might possibly see them?" He raised his eyebrow.

I chuckled "Yeah Mark, I work with them. I think they might still be there." I shrugged, unsure if they actually were still there.

He widened his eyes and put his hands on his cheeks "Omo, what do I do? What if they are actually there? I will be so nervous." He looked at me and I laughed at his cute expression.

I started walking past him and patted his shoulder while dragging him along "Don't worry. They are super fun and friendly. They will probably be chill." I then opened the door to the practice room and peeked my head through.

BTS was still there sitting in a circle and they turned towards the door to see me "Mi-Cha! You're back!" Jimin hopped up, looking excited.

I giggled and opened the door wider "Aniyo! I brought my friend Mark!" I gestured to Mark behind me. He looked a little shocked but bowed and said hello.

BTS all said hello back and I went to get my phone from the chair I had left it on. "Oh yeah, we noticed you left your phone." Yoongi said and smiled.

I laughed lightly "Yeah, I tend to do that. It's a bad habit of mine."

"Aww, we thought you came back to hang out more." Taehyung frowned, making me smile.

I went and pinched his cheeks, being bold for some reason. Maybe the rowdy nature of these boys is rubbing off on me. "It's okay Taehyung. I will be back tomorrow. I want to show Mark around though." I nodded my head towards Mark.

"Do you know your way around already?" Namjoon asked me.

I shrugged "Nope. But I can probably figure it out."

Jungkook stepped forward "I can take you and Mark around, if you want." He offered.

I smiled at him and nodded "Sure. Why not?" I turned to the rest of them who all looked a little confused towards Jungkook. "Bye guys. See you all tomorrow." I waved as I patted Marks shoulder and we headed out the door with Jungkook following.