27

(A/N I made an edit for BTS' anniversary/birthday^^^ HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY TO BTS AND ALL ARMYs!!! Let's spread our wings and soar high together ;) also, I have a fan account on Instagram @bts.boysthatslay so you can follow me on there if you want! One last thing: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 2k READERS ON THIS STORY! I LOVE MY PEEPS VERY MUCH SO THANK YOU FOR READING IT!)

       I sat on the foot of the hospital bed as I waited for my mother to come back from filling out the release forms. It has been two days since I entered the hospital, and most of yesterday was spent planning my surgery and going over what the whole recovery process would be like. I was excited and nervous as well. The surgery would be happening in two weeks, coming quicker than I thought it would. Until then, I have to wear a heart monitor at all times to keep track of my heart rhythm. By waiting for two weeks, the doctor would be able to collect data so they would be able to fix my irregular heart beat during the surgery.

I was staring at the wall while thinking, and didn't notice someone had stepped into the hospital room, "There you are."

       I snapped my gaze to the unfamiliar female voice, instantly recognizing the face. It was the girl who had attacked me at the fan meeting. My breath hitched in my throat as I quickly scooted to the back of the bed and away from the girl. She looked exactly as she did before, only she didn't have her friends with her. It was only her. She stared at me with an eerie gaze, reaching behind her to lock the door while her eyes never left mine.

"W-where did you come from?" I tried to keep my voice as calm as possible, but on the inside I was scared out of my mind.

She tilted her head and let out a high pitched laugh, "Does that matter? You're alone and vulnerable.....and I found you." her smirk slowly grew on her face.

In my peripheral vision I looked for the call button that was attached to the hospital bed, spotting it a few inches from my left hand. I slid my hand towards it as she stepped closer to the bed, "Don't come near me, I'll scream." My voice had no tremble in it as I said it flatly.

She closed her eyes and had a euphoric look as she reached into her back pocket, pulling out a scalpel, "You will be smiling when I'm done with you. I'll make you look happier than you've ever been with my oppa."

       I didn't want to imagine what she meant by that. I shuddered at the image that came to my mind. My fingers found the call button, holding it down for five seconds like the nurse had shown me in case of emergency. My heart monitor started to beep, signaling that my heart rate had gone up drastically.

The girl pulled her hair away from her face, revealing that she had a shaky hand. She gained a fake expression of sympathy as she rushed over to me and grabbed my face roughly, the scalpel gleaming in the light as it rested closely to my cheek in her tight grasp, "Ha ha! You're having trouble, right princess? You grow weak easily. Just. Like. Me."

My breathing grew erratic as she slid the scalpel lightly down the side of my face. I could feel that she had cut me. "I don't know what you mean." I gazed at her with a steel expression.

She squeezed my face, her fingers slipping a little as she brought my face closer to hers, "I was supposed to be the sick girlfriend. Jungkook was going to take care of me while I recover from my illness. I wouldn't be this sick if you hadn't taken oppa away from me."

She sounded mental, having some kind of sick fantasy about her and Jungkook. What was she talking about, being the sick girlfriend? Does she have some sort of illness like mine? "P-please. You don't need to do this. I'm s-sure Jungkook would love to m-meet you." I was saying anything, trying to get this girl to leave me alone.