26

Please read A/N at the end of the chapter for some news!

       I sat in a hospital bed, having all of my vital signs being checked by a doctor. No one has been allowed in the room since I arrived about half an hour ago. Not until they made sure my heart and my breathing were stable again. They were going to send my doctor down to this part of the hospital once she is done with a surgery that she is currently performing. Until then I have to keep an oxygen mask on and keep an IV attached to my arm since I had apparently been dehydrated, explaining why I had passed out so quickly.

"Well, Miss Park, you are mostly stable now, but still dehydrated. I received word from your doctor in the cardiology unit that she would like to meet with you." The doctor that had been checking me was now done.

I sighed, "Okay. Thank you doctor."

He bowed politely, "Your doctor is finishing up a small procedure and should be done in about an hour or so. Until then, your family and friends are now free to visit you."

I nodded my head and gave him a light smile as he left, "Thank you."

Immediately after he left, the door didn't even have time to close before my mother and Jayde rushed in, "Mi-Cha! Are you okay honey?! Jungkook told me you had passed out suddenly while you were on your date!"

My mother cupped her hands around my cheeks and  I smiled at her, "I'm okay mom. I just had a flashback of when I was little and we were on a lake somewhere with dad."

Recognition flashed in her eyes and she creased her brows, "Oh, honey. Was it when you almost drowned when you were little?"

I nodded, "Yeah. It's funny, because I hadn't really remembered that incident before, and this time it was so clear."

She lightly smiled, "Maybe it was because it was at the same lake. Remember when you were little, and we always would come and visit halmeoni while she still lived in Seoul?"

"Yeah, she always took us to Lotte World." I smiled at the memories.

"Once, we came while it was cherry blossom season and appa took us out on a boat ride, and you had fallen into the lake while you were reaching over the edge of the boat." My mother stroked my hand while she told me.

I laughed a little bit, but my chest hurt when I laughed so I gave that up, "I guess it comes full circle."

"Maybe you should stay away from lakes for now on." Jayde spoke up besides me.

I had forgotten that she came in with my mother, and I noticed that she had dried tear streaks on her cheeks and puffy eyes, "Oh, Jayde. Why were you crying?"

I cupped her cheek with the hand that my mother wasn't holding, "I guess because this is the scariest incident that you've had since we became friends. Jungkook sounded so panicked on the phone when he called us, and I didn't know what to believe until I saw you for myself."

I smiled at her, "I guess it doesn't help that he was speaking in Korean, so you had no idea what he was saying."

"Yeah. All of BTS is waiting out there, and Jungkook is so worried about you." She told me.

"They can come in if they want." I said, excited to see Jungkook and show him that I'm okay for the time being.

"Are you sure honey? They won't stress you out, will they?" My mother asked with a worried expression.

"It's okay. I'd rather have the company rather than be lonely in here." I said.

"I'll go get them." Jayde stood up and left the room.