17

»Two weeks later«

*beep *beep *beep

       I rolled over on my side, staring at my clock through my blurry, sleep-filled vision. I made a noise of exasperation and felt anger towards myself for letting my alarm clock go for half an hour without waking up. What is a girl supposed to get done within fifteen minutes?! I quickly threw off my covers and fell in a heap of sheets onto the floor, my feet getting tangled as I had tried to get out of bed quickly. That was definitely going to leave a bruise on my hip. Just great. I had no time to wait for the pain to go away as I ran over to my closet and yanked out a few things, quickly throwing together an outfit. I have a meeting with my doctor before work today, and no one knew about it yet, so I can't be late to this or I'll be late to work, and that won't go by well with Jinyoung.

       I threw on the high waist denim shorts, striped crop top, and army green jacket. Having no time left, I settled for my annoying Harry Potter glasses. Yes I wear glasses, but only when I'm desperate, and all other times it is contacts. No hate on Harry Potter, but I hate my glasses, but of course Jayde insisted on them being the latest look and that I look 'absolutely adorable' in them. But I hate them because they take up half my face and don't stay on very well. But I have no time for anything else. In my desperation I grabbed my backpack and literally swiped everything off of my dresser into my bag. Little did I know that I had forgotten my phone, which I remembered later that it was exactly where I had left it yesterday... sitting right next to my bag. And I would deeply, deeply regret it later.

*******

"Thank you so much Yuna, this is great news!" I smiled and bowed towards my doctor while backing out of the doctor's office.

       She just told me that they had found a possible medication that would lessen my symptoms, maybe even get rid of them all together. It was still under testing, but she said that all clinical trials had come out amazing so far, and that my chances were very high if I wanted to try the medication. And I will do anything at this point.

       I hurried out and hailed a cab, telling the driver where to go. I then sat back into my seat and sighed, feeling a little more relaxed now that I realize I am actually not going to be late for work. I closed my eyes for a bit, and next thing I knew I had arrived at the location that I was supposed to be at. The boys had a fan meeting today and it was going to be huge, partially because they were now promoting their newest album, You Never Walk Alone, which is apparently like a second part of their Wings album. I felt like a proud mother towards the boys because they have been working extremely hard lately.

       I smiled to myself as I paid the cab driver and got out, trying to avoid the screaming crowd of fans. Of course people have started to recognize me now as BTS' backup dancer that danced at the awards show, as well as being their makeup artist. And there is still the rumor that Jungkook and I are dating. But we still are holding off on that. Jinyoung had found out about it and confronted me and Jungkook and was actually okay with it. We also ended up having to talk with Bang PD to go over company policies, but none of them prevented us from dating thankfully. Now we just had to let it out to the public, and I had no idea when that would happen.

I got through security and went into their dressing room, greeting everyone as I walked through the door. "Who is going first?" I asked while facing away from the makeup chair, getting stuff out and ready.

I could hear Taehyung and Jimin struggling with each other to get to the chair first, making me laugh. but when I turned around it was Jungkook who had sat down while they were fighting. I smiled brightly at him and kissed his cheek as a greeting, "Good morning, beautiful."

He frowned, "I'm supposed to call you that. You are supposed to call me handsome."

I shook my finger at him, "No no. All humans are beautiful. So it is within my rights to call anybody beautiful, even if it is my boyfriend."