12

»Later that day«

       I sighed as I fell into the beach chair by the pool, happy to be off my feet finally. It was finally time for the pool time that the manager promised everyone. I put on a floppy sun hat to cover my face and then I layed back in the beach chair, soaking in the sun. I decided that I would at least sun bathe in my bikini, but not go in the water. I don't want to look like a wet seal.

       I made sure to get a spot a little further away from the pool and from people. I just people watched for a while, watching some cute kids playing together. I wish I had some siblings when I was growing up, but my parents never really wanted more than one. I smiled to myself, thinking what it would have been like to have a little sister to boss around and play house with. I would have loved it. I closed my eyes and tipped my hat to shade my face more. Just then, I felt a presence standing before me, so I opened my eyes to see a random guy standing before me and smiling at me.

I smiled a little annoyingly back "Uh, can I help you?" I asked him.

He sat on the edge of my pool chair, and I instantly pulled my knees up to my chest, really weirded out by this guy "You're very beautiful." He said, still smiling.

I looked around the pool area, confused why he was here "Uhm, thanks. I guess." I said, looking back at him.

"Do you want to come and hang out with me and my friends?" He pointed across the pool to a group of loud and annoying guys. Once they saw their friend point at them, they started yelling with excitement.

I shook my head "No thank you. I, uhm, I need to leave soon." No way am I hanging out with him and those friends of his.

He leaned over and grabbed one of my arms that I had wrapped tightly around my knees "Oh come on, it will be fun." He smirked. I noticed his friends all staring at me now.

I tried to get my arm free from his grasp "No thank you. I need to go-"

"What's going on baby?" Someone said behind me. I felt and arm slip around my shoulders.

I looked up to see Jungkook by me. I sighed inwardly in relief "I, uhm, I was just about to leave... honey." I said. I had no idea what to say. I looked at the guy still holding my arm. His mouth was dropped open, and he shifted uncomfortably on the end of the pool chair.

"You need to let go of my girlfriend, and leave." Jungkook said coolly.

The guy stuttered "O-oh. S-sorry, I'll just go." He let go of my arm and quickly scurried away.

I brought my arm close to me and Jungkook bent down in front of me, concern sketched on his face "Did he hurt you Mi-Cha?" He gently grabbed my arm and examined it.

I just noticed that he was shirtless and had swim trunks on "N-no. I'm fine." I looked down to my lap, embarrassed that I was staring at him.

He sighed "You should be careful. A-about what you wear." Now he was stuttering. He was staring at my swimsuit clad body, and I instantly wrapped my arms around myself self consciously while he quickly looked away.

"Sorry." I said shyly, my cheeks burning up.

He grabbed my beach towel off the back of the chair and wrapped it around my shoulders "Here. You can use this to, uh, cover up." He coughed awkwardly.

I was looking anywhere but at him "Thank you, for saving me from those annoying guys."

His tone changed suddenly "They shouldn't be looking at you like that, and he shouldn't have touched you either." I looked up at him then, seeing his jaw clench and he was staring over at the group of guys across the pool.