28

(A/N SEX WARNING: Please know that I am putting a small amount of smut in here. It is nothing serious and is more of just a "You know what happens next" type of thing. But I am warning now in case ya'll are sensitive or intolerant, or just simply don't really prefer to read those types of situations. I would never go too far in this story because it is never going to be a story focused on smut. I believe that sex shouldn't be a thing seen as gross or disgusting and I believe that it is a beautiful thing, so I will never write of it in an ill manner. I don't go into detail in this story, but if you really do want a more detailed story then you can read my Jin fan fiction,which has just a bit more smut in detail. Also, sorry for another late update!)

»One day before the surgery«

       The past two weeks have been hell. I haven't been in pain and I haven't had any trouble. Then what's the problem? The stupid heart monitor and annoying paparazzi. They followed me to my apartment one day last week and now they appear every morning when I go outside to get a cab or go to the store. Have they heard of privacy? Obviously not! BTS' manager offered for me to stay in one of the empty dorms at the company, but that would just give the media more ways to make up stories about me, being in the same building where Jungkook lives.

       I sighed and fixed the tight, long sleeve black and white striped shirt that I wore, attempting to hide the heart monitor wires as much as I could. This was the most annoying part of the monitor, is trying to wear cute outfits while having two wires to deal with. I finally found the right spot for them to sit below my shirt and then I fixed the light brown suede skirt that I wore with the skirt. I smiled at my appearance in the mirror and then brushed my teeth and grabbed my small backpack that would carry my heart monitor and packed other things in there as well. Jungkook said he is taking me out on a date today. I protested a little bit since he took the day off of his busy schedule. He already took a whole week off for after my surgery, but their manager convinced me that it would be okay.

       I got a text from Jungkook and he said to come out so I locked up my apartment after putting my shoes on and I headed to the lobby. I thought he would be waiting in the lobby, but he wasn't so I walked out of the big glass doors and saw a red jeep sitting out front. Jungkook was standing out of the open top and waving with a huge smile on his face.

I smiled and came up to the passenger door and stood on the tips of my toes so I could speak to Jungkook, "Hey stranger. Where'd you get the jeep from?"

Jungkook smirked, "Why, do you like my ride?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I laughed at his ridiculous face and then straightened up when I realized something, "Wait, who's going to drive us?" I didn't see any driver and the only person who can drive in BTS is Jin, and I don't see him around either.

Jungkook leaned over the seat and opened the passenger door, "Get in. I'm driving."

I crossed my arms and frowned, "Jungkook, stop fooling around. You don't have your license yet."

He laughed and got out of the jeep and headed to my side, suddenly engulfing me in a hug, "I do now. I can drive you anywhere you want from now on."

I looked up at him and smiled, "You're serious? You actually got your license?"

He smiled and nodded before kissing my forehead, "Just in time for today. I got it two days ago."

I beamed and hugged him tightly, "I'm so happy! Now you can take me shopping! Woohoo!"

He scoffed and let go of our hug and gave me a pout, "I didn't get my license so I can drive you around to go shopping! I only got it for the purpose of romantic dates."