23

(A/N this happens in the same time frame as chapter 22)

»Jungkook's POV«

       I walked through the hallways of BigHit towards the recording studio, ready for a long day of recording for our new album, YNWA. We are only adding a few new songs to our previously existing album, Wings, but recording any song takes a few hours for each one, sometimes even a few days. So we will be recording for the next few days, hopefully getting it done quickly.

       I already miss Mi-Cha, thinking about all of the things she will be doing today. She said she would be working on a photo shoot at JYP, and I thought it was too soon for her to start working again. But of course, her being stubborn, she wouldn't even listen to what I had to say. I wish she wasn't so stubborn and would just allow me to help her every once in a while. But I also love that stubbornness about her so much. She isn't like other girls who will bend their backs for you just to get your attention. She won't take crap from people when she is determined, and I love that so much about her. The only time I ever thought she was like those other typical girls is when she first started working at BigHit. She did her job silently and went above and beyond to get things done, making me think she wanted our attention. But she was just the opposite. When her friend Mark came..... that was when I realized I like her. And now I love her. I haven't told her yet, but I want to tell her soon. I get so excited and my heart beats a mile a minute whenever I see her. Her smile brightens my day. And don't even get me started on her laugh. It is such a high and sweet sound, like the chime of a bell. I know it all sounds so cheesy, but I can't help it.

"Jungkook-ah!" A finger snapped in front of my face, bringing me out of my thoughts. I realized I had already walked into the studio and I was just standing and staring blankly at the wall while thinking about Mi-Cha. That's a little embarrassing.

"Ah, sorry hyung. I was just thinking." I smiled a little bit while looking at J-Hope.

"About Mi-Cha?" J-Hope smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

I frowned and punched his shoulder, "Yeah, hyung. So what?"

J-Hope laughed while shaking his head, "You are hopeless. It's your turn to record, by the way." He said as he pat my shoulder and walked away.

*******

"Good job everyone! You all get a ten minute break, then we go back to recording." Jinyoung said from the other side of the control room. I took my head phones off and set them arounf the mic before stepping out of the recording booth.

I was going to talk with Yoongi hyung, but he was busy fixing something with the producer, so I went and sat next to Jimin instead, "Hey."

Jimin was busy on his phone and looked up and smiled, "I think your girlfriend has been busy."

       He showed his phone to me and I got worried, thinking he meant that she was seen cheating on me or something. But instead, it was a video of her and her friend Jayde being surrounded by a crowd at the mall. I frowned, remembering I had told her to call me if she was going to go out into large public places. I replayed the short video again, and noticed someone in the background. It almost looked like the girl that had attacked Mi-Cha at the fan meeting, but I must have been mistaken because I blinked and she was gone.

I handed Jimin his phone back and stood up, "I'll be back in a second."

"Okay. Don't be angry at her or anything." Jimin said as I walked out of the studio and into the hallway where it was more quiet.

No, I wasn't angry at her or anything, but I was worried about her. I swear I saw the girl who attacked her, and I just want to make sure she is okay. I pulled out my phone and called her up, waiting anxiously for her to answer. She picked up after a few rings, "Hi oppa!"