Don't forget

Fresh sighed as another Eevee eluded him. It had been harder to move quickly like he needed to catch Pokemon ever since he woke up several hours ago. He heard the door click and he turned off his DS in a heart beat, not expecting a glitchy hand to poke through. Fresh grabbed his glasses and flashed his Emotionless Smile™ as Geno also stepped through.

Fresh was still caught off guard when Geno hugged him, and his smile clearly faltered, but quickly returned back to its slightly creepy radiance. "Yo broski, ya doin' freshy fine?" Fresh asked, grimacing slightly as his voice cracked with disuse. "I'm doing great! And don't push yourself, Fresh." "Pffff," Fresh snickers playfully, before continuing with, "I'm totes rad brah!" Fresh fingerguns in an attempt to seem as normal as normal could be, put it probably would've been more effective if his hands weren't shaking.

Geno eases Fresh back down onto his pillow, smiling worriedly. "Sorry, broseph." Fresh apologized, his glasses flashing with yellow and blue dots before turning to exclamation points as he remembered that Error was in the room. "Hey, brotato chip! How are ya, mah glitchy brah?" Fresh asked, Error giving a half-hearted response. "I'm fine." Error stated plainly, his glitches shifting uncomfortably. He was still ticked off at Fresh, but he was okay with being in the same room with him now.

Fresh jumped as Ink flew through the door. "AmIlate?!Ishedead?!I'msosorryguy-" "Yes, no and its fine, Ink."Geno sighed, smiling. "Yeah, you're not too late. Right, Geno?" "Yeah, so Fre-" Geno stopped as he realized that Fresh was asleep. Aunt Com sighed and told the kids what CQ had told her. The doctors had given him a checkup, and they had guessed that he would be falling asleep very frequently, lasting for a few minutes, to a couple days.

Ink pouted, his eyes shifting to somber colors for a few seconds, before bursting with color. "Guys lets go get Ice-Cream!" Ink shouted, giggling. Geno looked back and forth from Fresh to Ink and back again, before nodding. "Great!" Ink grabbed Geno's hand and pulled him across the room, "Wha-" This was fine of course, cause Geno was not fragile. Error yelped as he was pulled along for the ride, Aunt Com tailing behind.

Error hugged Geno's arm slowly licking his Ice-Cream. Ink gushed about some of his new paintings, and the new kid at school. Somehow they started talking about a gigantic food-fight that happened at school the other day, but it was quite interesting. "And then, I threw the sloppy joe right in his face!" Geno laughed at this and Error smiled, as Ink continued, not missing any juicy detail. Ink stopped as they neared an art store.

Fresh wakes up and sits up immediately.

Lots of colored paper, smiles, laughter.

"D-don't..."

A single crosswalk.

"N-no...!"

A strong gust of wind, color in the air. "No! I'll be right back guys!"

"S-stop it!"

A truck.

"Stop him!"

Screaming.

Fresh screams, terror filling every crevice of his mind and soul.

Red. So much red.

Not so "Fresh"On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara