Dopeness of Despair

Decans listened as Sugar slowly explained to Fresh as to what he meant earlier for a couple minutes. After a bit, he got up and decided to go and try to make amends with Error.
The glitchy skeleton with gently swinging on the swing set, when Decans found him. Decans didn't dare swing on them without Fresh by his side, but he wasn't afraid to sit on them. Error noticed Decans, but he didn't greet him.

"H-Hey, I'm sorry a-about earlier... I-"

"Don't-! Don't apologize, it was my fault. Ever since..." Error trailed off, but he didn't have to say it for Decans to know. Error continued.

"I've gotten more, um, hot-headed? Mom told me I had but I dunno." Error mumbled.

Decans laughed awkwardly. "I-its fine. I just hope we can still be friends."

Error seemed skeptical. "We're friends?"

This scared Decans a bit, yellow shifting into his eyes. "I thought so..."

"...That's. Nice." Error smiled a little.

"I need someone to distract me from Fresh." Error sighed, beginning to swing gently.

"T-that might be a problem. I hang out with Fresh 60% of the time." Decans giggled.

Error scowled. "What about the other forty percent?"

Decans looked at his hands to count. "20% spent with my mom, the other ten I spend reading and the other five I spend sleeping."

Error squinted. "What about the other five?"

Decans looked away from Error. "Talking to or texting Fresh."

Error huffed. "We probably weren't friends then."

Decans sighed. "I guess not..."

Decans and Error sat in silence for a bit.

When it became too awkward for Decans, he bailed. "I'm gonna go sit back with Fresh."

Error growls. "You could do so much better."

Without so much as a whimper, Decans leaves the swing set to join Fresh and Sugar.

"And that, my friend, ish how Decansh feelsh about you." Sugar finished.

Fresh turned around to face Decans. "B-broski. I all up and thought you already knew dat I totes felt the swiggity-same way..."

"W-what-" Decans started.

Fresh grinned. "Of course we're best-best besties!" Fresh lightly hugged Decans, and he gave a sigh of relief.

"Sugar, I swear." Decans whispered. Sugar giggled. 'Okay.' He mouthed.

The five stayed at the park until sunset, where Sugar's mom came to pick him up. Decans' mom would be doing paperwork all night, so CQ offered Decans to stay the night at her house. Obviously, the small skeleton happily accepted.
Dinner was a little less tense with Decans around, and Fresh and Decans talked more than they ate. By the time it was time for them to go to bed, their bowls of extra-cheesy macaroni had been barely touched.
The three changed into their PJs and CQ tucked them all into bed. Fresh and Error into their respective rooms, and Decans to Geno's.
Decans listened as CQ's computer whirred to life. She must've been drawing. It wasn't long until Decans' door He opened, he sat up cautiously.
"...Mom really let you sleep in here?" Error mumbled. "How could she?" Without another word, Error left.

"...Goodnight to you too, Error." Decans mumbled, drifting off to sleep. Geno's bed still smelled like him. How strange.
-
-
-
Decans blinked his eyes open, too tired to question why everything was upside-down.

"Hey, Deccy Dec it's time for-" Fresh's eyes widened. Decans was hanging from the ceiling by his left foot. Good thing he was light, or he could've fallen and broken his neck. Fresh turned around to go and get help but Error blocked the way.
"Not a word." Fresh clamped his mouth shut, and Decans furrowed his eyebrows.
"Now I'm only going to say this once, so listen closely." Error warned.
"Leave, and don't you even think of coming back. If you do, you won't like what happens next." Error spoke calmly. When he was finished, he left the room. The blue strings holding Decans snapped and he fell directly into Fresh's arms. That was going to bruise later.

"...I'll walk to school with you." Fresh mumbled. Decans nodded. He hoped he wasn't too far on Error's bad side.

//Sorry for the short chapter qwq. I didn't have much time to write it, so I just wanted to get this one out quick. This feels a bit incomplete to me, so if you have any questions at all, comment about it. I'll reply as soon as I can. <3