Chapter 1- Escape

I run up the stairs trying to get away from the umbrella corporation, they want me dead, I am a threat to them, i have seen all their plans what they have been doing and how they are making new viruses. As i run to a near by building i run inside and take cover hoping they are gone, 'it's going to be ok Y/N. I need to get out of here with the USB,it needs it be in the right hands'. As my mind races I see some of the umbrella members yelling,ordering and wondering where I ran off to. 'I can't go out there or I'll be dead' I mumble to myself. As I look in the building I see a hatch up to the roof, maybe it's my only chance to get the hell out of here. As run up to a chair and put it underneath the nearby hatch I open the hatch and climb up. I am pretty high up, I look down and see the umbrella members looking around for me. I look to my right I see a pile of hay, 'maybe I can jump into the haystack'? I said to myself. I jump anyway, I need to get out of here no time to waste. So I jump, I hit was a soft landing. As get out of the haystack a stupid can was there and I hit it with my foot. As I know I hear yelling 'she's over there' they all start shouting and I can hear there footsteps coming closer, so I run as quick as I can, as I was running they were shooting at me they managed to get me in the leg. It hurt like hell. I fell over but got up making sounds of pain trying to not scream from the pain. I suddenly hear a helicopter above. Is it help? I wave at the helicopter while also trying not to get shot. Someone opens the helicopter door, they were holding a gun I look in shock oh shit they are the enemy. The helicopter starts shooting at me, I run behind a wall, and than continue running away. I than find a ladder so climb up on it as fast as I could. I had umbrella following me on foot and in the air, could it get any worse? Well it did. As I got up the ladder the helicopter threw a grenade at me, I get hit, my ears are pierced and my eyes are blurred, I get flung across the roof to the ground, i hit my head on the concrete hard, God it hurt!' I have blurred vision and I can't hear a thing worse than that I am bleeding everywhere from head to toe, I touch my head, a big thump kicks in, a great large big headache. I'm loosing a lot of blood and can't move, full of absolute pain. 'What do I do' I thought to myself. My head is thumping so bad it's hard to even think or little loan stay awake. I suddenly hear a big sound a siren, then people yelling 'she's dead, she's dead'! Everyone left and the helicopter flew away. I then feel my self falling into a Black Deep sleep, but than I hear another helicopter and start to panic but can't move, than I see a light the helicopter has seen me. My eyes start to close I see a man in front of me, a big figure, someone yelled out captain, who is it, before you know it everything was a blur, that's the last thing I remember seeing.

Chris POV
We found a civilian she seemed highly wounded I hope she is ok, she is in the medical room so hopefully she will be fixed up soon.
'Captain the woman is awake'. Finn exclaimed. Thanks Finn I replied. I'm glad she's ok, I have a bad feeling umbrella was behind this,what are they planning?, does it have something to do with this girl'?. So I decide to ask her questions but I'll make sure that she is ok first don't want to pressure her after those horrible wounds. As I walk into the room I see her she is get changed.
I cough, pardon me miss I'm captain redfield, I would like to speak to you outside once your ready sorry for interrupting as I walk out I blush a bit. I should've called out she's getting changed what was I thinking. Suddenly piers comes out of no where. 'Hay captain'. I jump. Heheh so captain I scared you, keeping an eye out on the injured', that's nice of you. Piers smirks. 'Piers we have to make sure all civilians are alright. 'Right sir I'm going to go check on her' piers says calming. As he is about to go in I interrupt him. 'Piers you shouldn't go in there'. 'What's the worst that could happen captain'? Piers says with a smile. As piers walks in, you could hear him say Sorry ma'am multiple times and quite loud.. I'm guessing she wasn't changed yet... piers speeds out I see him all embarrassed and blushing, he face is what you would call a tomato. I giggle abit. 'Captain it's no funny'! Piers says yelling a bit. 'Calm down piers, it's ok, but don't say I didn't warn you. I smirk. Piers gives me a dead stare. I knew what it said, it was telling me shut up.

Y/N POV
I blush as two soldiers did walk in, and one was a captain... oh man could this get any worse. I am glad I'm saved and safe. I wonder where I am or who they are. I wonder what umbrellas planning right now.