Chapter 3-Umbrellas plans

Chris POV
As I walk into Y/N's tent I her still sleeping, I smile. She's so tired, her wounds are looking better though. She suddenly wakes up and sees me in her tent. 'Ahh goodmorning, is something wrong?' I reply 'well not at the moment but I wanted to know umbrellas plans, so are you able to talk to us about it'? 'Ahh sure' she replies. 'Ok I will see you near the main camping site'. 'Ah ok'.

Y\N's POV
'I guess the captain wants me to talk about the truth behind umbrellas plans'. I get changed and walk outside. As I walk out I see a man there, it's the guy named piers. 'Hello there' I say with a smile. 'Hello there ma'am, I hope you had a great rest'. He smiled. 'Are you here to walk me, how nice of you'. I smile at him. As I look at him I see him blush. I giggle, you blushed'. I said. He than blushed even more. 'Ahh I did, my apologises'. 'No need to apologise'. We start walking. 'Sooo' I say trying to break the awkwardness. 'Where is this main camp site'?. 'It's where we stay for the moment, we are on a mission to tract down umbrella and find out their intentions and miss Y/N, we need your help'. 'I will help in whatever way I can'. I felt better my injuries were healing, the captain had been coming in giving me water,food and medicine. He was looking after me, he told me some stories of the BSAA, and I laughed and so did he, I am enjoying my time here, I haven't had this much fun for a long time. As we arrive at the main camp site, I see the captain and the BSAA soldiers talking with weapons and serious expressions. I really hope everything is ok...' 'ahh hi'. I said very awkwardly, what made it more awkward was everyone looked at me.. all the attention was on me. Lucky piers broke the awkwardness. 'Captain Y/N is here'. 'Of course piers and Y/N, have a seat, make yourselves comfortable'. I see Chris the captain has a very serious look, I'm guessing his been looking at the umbrella files. 'So BSAA members we need to rescue Y/N's twin sister!' Chris yelled out. Woah, my twin sister'? I said so confused. Chris looks at me looking sad, 'you didn't know?' Have you lost your memory'?. 'Well I can't remember anything of my past'. Chris looks at me sadly. I am so confused, I have a twin sister? What the heck is going on?'...  'listen Y/N I promise you I am going to get your memories back and your twin sister back, I promise'. It was almost like Chris was talking from experience, I wonder if this has happened to him.? 'Excuse me captain'! I say out loud. 'What is going on, I thought this was about umbrella'. The captain looks at me, his face looked sorry for me. 'Captain, I want to help'. He looked at me a bit shocked'. 'Y/N very well but you will stick with me. 'Piers you are Y/N's body guard. 'Of course captain'. Piers said with determination. I nod.
The captain gives his orders and we are sent out. In the BSAA truck I speak to the captain. 'Ahh captain, what did the USB have on it exactly'? 'Y/N, it had information on you, and experiments that have been done on you and your twin sister, they have been planning to make a virus out of you two, which can double the viruses strength and make it stronger than the C virus and T virus, they are planning on making the E virus. 'What is up with all these virus names' piers says sighing. I giggle,' I know not very professional'. Piers smiles at me. 'Listen Y/N be careful, I don't want you getting hurt'. Piers smirks at the captain. 'Piers shut it'. 'Ok captain' piers says while smirking. I smile and giggle a bit. ' but listen men be careful, umbrella is planning something very sinister and we have to be prepared and aware of that when we walk in there'. 'Yes sir'! All the men said in unison. I put my serious face on and nod a Chris, he nodded back. Something seemed different about Chris, he knew something I didn't. I felt as though he was hiding something from me. I was curious to know what it was. As we arrived at the umbrella base, a missile was coming our way! 'Men they know were here'! Chris yelled out and we all jumped out of the vehicle. I jumped out and I happened to land on Chris. We both looked up at each other. 'Are yo--u ok'? He said embarrassed and blushing. I relied with a yes, thank you'. I smiled at him while blushing. I got off him, I didn't realise he was holding my hip and we were holding hands. I hear a cough, 'I hope I'm not interrupting, we are not dead yet you too'. It was piers I looked at him confused and so did Chris then we both looked down. He was holding my hip and we were holding hands. We both blushed. 'Ohh I'm sorry'! Chris said outloud. 'I'm sorry'! Piers giggles. 'You two are cute together, but now is not the time for romance, not really a romantic place'. Chris death stares piers, 'piers quiet, let's go, Chris helps me up. As he does we see a helicopter above us. 'Run'! Chris yells he grabs my hand and he drags me with him to a inside area as piers and the men follow us. As we get indoors, we all wait silently for the helicopter to pass. It passes. We all get up. 'Ok man, let's go and kick some umbrella ass'! As we run out side I see a man with glasses, Chris stutters 'Wes--ker!' I look in a confused look, than I see another man down there. 'Jake'! Chris yells out. Wesker and jake look up and see Chris. Wesker than yells out 'Chris'!! And than jake yells out' no you don't'! Jake punches wesker in the face'. Chris runs down there with jake. 'Wait captain'! Piers yells out to Chris. ' men let's go down there and help the captain'. Everyone nods and they all run down there, I follow. But before I can do anything someone grabs me from behind. 'Y/N nice to see you again'. 'Who are you'?!, 'you don't remember me, how funny, guess they really did poke you too much didn't they'? , who!?. 'Umbrella they did'. 'I know umbrellas after me to kill me'. 'Wrong'. 'I look at her confused'. 'They are here to test you'. To test me'? 'Yes'. I look at her so panicked and unsure of what the hell is happening. 'Come with me Y/N, I'll give you all the answers you need'. 'But'. I look over at Chris and the others they are fighting wesker. ' I see' she says. 'Guess I don't have a choice'. Suddenly I black out. 'What is going on'? 'Who am i really'?