Chapter 6- Who am I?

Y/N's POV
'5 days pass and Chris has recovered for the most part, I am so happy he is finally walking and eating properly again. I smile to myself. Oh Y/N you worry too much, I mumble to myself as if talking to another person. I look up at the sky. I wonder what will happen?, since that day escaping from umbrella... who knows what will come next.
Suddenly I hear a scream. 'HELP'!!!
I run straight to the cry for help. It is a BSAA soldier with a gun pointed right to his head. I stand there in horror and shock. It is wesker, he is holding the gun. 'So you must be wesker, you will pay for what you did to chris'! 'Oh Chris, how is he, I bet his going to feel worse once I destroy everything he loves like he did to me'. I smile. 'You are pathetic, you will be defeated'. Wesker raises an eyebrow. 'Interesting, but that is going to be the last thing you would want to say'. 'Nah, I'm very sure I wanted to say this'. Wesker smiles. 'A smart ass, how interesting, well miss Y/N have you ever wondered why you can't remember anything?, who you are truly. 'Truly'?, I'm Y/N, and that's final!!!!'
Wesker giggles, 'you really don't know do you. I stare more deeply at wesker. 'I don't know what your planning wesker but you will not get away with it, I'll make sure of it'. 'You will make sure of it, hmph. I look at him with anger, ' what's your deal, what are you hiding wesker'! 'Well Y/N or should I say WD01 if you want to know more or wish to save this world go to Raccoon city where all of this started, there you will find all the answers you are looking for. I blink, 'what do you mean WD01'?. 'World destroyer 01. I blink even more. 'Are you saying I was made'? 'Hmm well for the half part'. 'Half part'. 'I wish I could stay longer Y/N but I got more important business to take care of'. Suddenly wesker shoots the BSAA soldier in the head. I see it all in shock and horror. My eyes darken when wesker leaves. ' he is a monster and will pay'. 'I don't know who I am but that doesn't change me'. 'I will follow the BSAA and there I will find who I really am'. 'Chris has saved me and now I will save him, and wesker I will be ready'.

Meanwhile Chris and piers

Chris POV
Piers looks at me with a smile. 'What is it piers?' I say this with a slight moan. 'Well captain, how are you and Y/N going?' Piers winks at me. I smile. 'Piers maybe you should focus on your love life and not mine'. 'Maybe I should sir but you and Y/N'S love is just like watching a movie, a movie that would be 10/10, or possibly lower. I stare at piers with a blank face. 'Piers maybe you should go train now'. 'I shall sir, and sir nearly forgetting, I ahh_____ suddenly piers and I heard Y/N call out. I got up as quick as I could and so did piers as he followed me outdoors. I run to where I hear Y/N's call. Suddenly when I enter I see a gruesome sight. 'No, No, NOOO!!! I say this so angrily and kick a bunch of weapons on the ground. Piers stares at the scene with dark eyes. I look over at Y/N, she looked like she knew more but yet I could see that of revenge in her eyes something I didn't want to see, from her. I punch the nearest table. Y/N looks at me with a troubled face as piers puts his hand on my shoulder. ' wesker will pay'. I hear Y/N say this with no fear but with determination and anger. I than realise something. Wesker, the files, Y/N's memories they must be all connected. 'Y/N please be honest with me, did wesker say anything odd. She nods. 'What type of things'. 'Well that I was not really Y/N and that I was WD01, known as world destroyer or something'. I look at Y/N with a sad yet meaningful face. 'Y/N sounds like wesker knows something you and all the BSAA don't know, something cruel. 'Piers'! 'Captain'! 'I want you to check files on wesker and find out about any outbreaks of new viruses'. 'Captain new viruses'. 'Yes'. I look over at Y/N she looks so confused but than she suddenly faints. I catch her. She's out cold. I smile, it's going to be ok Y/N. I kiss her on the forehead piers smiles. Something big is coming and something that will change our lives as we know it forever.

What will happen next?
Who are you?
Is there a new virus outbreak?
Will Chris be able to save you in time?
Will you regain your memories?

Stay tune for next chapter!!! :D please like and comment!!!! And please look at my other books.