Chapter 11 destruction of Humanity

Chris POV
NOOOOO! Y/N,
I hit wesker with a profound fist of anger!

Wesker POV
This Y/N is so pathetic loving Chris hahahha I mean look what happened to Jill, and now my plan has gone into action. Y/N is an experiment I used to create the ultimate life form, with her DNA and the virus.... the world will be mine to control!!!

However little do they all know Chris is actually the main source of all this, by researching Chris's DNA I found something extraordinary, Chris DNA is the cure to the new virus and not just that his been prone to so many viruses making in the virus means he could be my bomb to humanity HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Y/N's POV
Wesker is not focusing on me! Chris... always protecting his life for me, well that will end!!! I will save him!! I see an opportunity so I grab a knife in my left pocket and aim for wesker. He doesn't dodge and I hit him, however the knife bends...

I look at Chris and something doesn't seem right, his breathing heavy and I see vains grow and change colour.. 'what the hell'! I say out loud, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!' I shout with anger.

Wesker replies 'only made him the destruction of all humanity'.

I grab Chris and try to lift him, I grab him under the arm and he leans on me, slightly conscious. I try to speak to him while trying to escape. 'Chris it's going to be ok, we will fix you I promise'! Great work Y/N trying to promise something that you can't promise! Waita go, his the destruction of humanity for crying out loud'. I got to think straight.. just as I think of this I hear an echo.
'RUN, RUN, RUN Y/N BUT YOU'LL ALREADY DEAD ALL OF YOU!! hahha hahahha!!!!

I gulp and continue to get out of this place. As I leave the building I see Jake..
'What the hell happened to big guy here'?,
'Well it's a big problem now'.
'Wait what do you mean'?!
'The destruction of the humanity'?
Jake blanks in confusion and anger.
'Listen lets just get out of here, so we have a ride, times running out!

'Yes, follow me!" Jake says in a rather annoyed yet serious tone.

I see a bike...
'What good would that do for us? How am I going to put Chris on that bike!? How will we all fit!?
Jake smiled, well you won't.
I look in confusion.
'What the hell, jake'?
Jake gets on the bike and rides off in a blast.
I look blankly at the situation and then mutter, THAT JERK'! Definitely his fathers son!
I than see a car behind the building and notice it's weskers, I smile and come to a revengeful thought.

I pick lock the car, still not knowing how I can do it, I than place Chris in the back seat and continue to the front to start the engine. Placing reds and blues I start the engine, I grin and than ride!

As I drive through the already smashed gates I see wesker in front of us, I hit the ignition even harder, wesker looking surprised he dodges. I than drive off into the streets.

Chris POV
As i hear noises and feel the pain of bullet holes I wake up, as I do I feel as though I'm on a roller coaster, oh no it's just the car as I look up seeing Y/N.. I really don't understand what's going on... I was struck by a needle and now I feel like 4 trucks hit me.. who knew needles could do that much damage.. as I raise up I look at Y/N she seems so different... she seems worried and stressed but blood thirsty... or maybe it's just me.

I than hear a soothing voice
'Chris your awake'! Well try not to get up fast.

'Ahh too late'..

'Well Chris what I'm about to say is going to sound shocking, but here it goes.

Y/N is their a virus out on the city?! If so we have to stop it!

Chris!! Listen!!, you are infected and that needle that wesker got you with was the virus, he said something about you being the destruction of humanity, so we need to find an antidote or fix you!'

I got the virus! That really does explain that pain... Y/N you have to kill me.

Chris I'm not going to do that ok!?

Y/N you know it's the only way.

No chris I know it's not!, besides I promised I would save you and I will!

Y/N listen to me!
Chris aches in pain.

Chris listen.. we don't know what this virus is going to do but I can't just give up and let wesker win.

Than don't kill me..
he shrieks in pain.

Chris! You are the one always saving me! I need to be the one to save you, I'm not weak and I know I can be more use to you and the BSAA.

Y/N-
I break his sentence.

Chris, every since you and the BSAA helped me that day my life has changed, I couldn't remember anything, meeting you.. it changed my life. And I will never give up on that life!

Chris smiles faintly, Y/N I love you, I'm not one for touchy subjects and don't know how to express them so forgive me for that, but you know what the right decision—
As Chris was about to finish his sentence something terrible happens.

Chris's vains start to flare up and he starts sweating even more before, inturn making Chris scream from pain.. I've never seen Chris in soo much agony before.. than suddenly he starts to change... I look in shock... NOOOOOO CHRIS!!!!