Chapter 10- Relisation

Chris POV
Listen Piers, we need to find wesker and get him! Finish him once and for all!
Bang!!
Captain!that came from outside!!
Piers gather everyone! Sound the alarm!
Ay ay captain!!
As I run out side with a machine gun planted in my hands I see our BSAA vehicle has gone missing. 'Listen has anyone taken one of the vehicles'? (No sir no) everyone says this in a confused and worried tone. I try to think how it could of got taken.. wait..
PIERS WHERES Y/N!
Everyone check the area!!!!!!
As everyone checks they deny they have seen Y/N I smash the closest wall to me in anger, Darn it!
PIERS GET OUR BEST VEHICLE NOW!!
Ok team we need to find Y/N, ok 3 squads, Finn, Matthew you are with Piers, Daniel, Chester and David you are on the report and exterminate and my team will be Rex and myself! Now men move out!!!

Y/N POV
As I stare at wesker with a perfect plan I grab the nearest knife in my back pocket, I launch my weary body towards wesker with as much might as I can! Wesker dodges and dodges, I get so annoyed and plunge my self and manage to get a scratch on weskers face, he than grins and punches me in the stomach my body flies to the wall. I feel like a trunk just hit me but I get up anyways ignoring that pain. I need to keep going and try my hardest to succeed!

I got up with all my might and launched onto wesker, suddenly this look alike of me striked with a needle, I dodged it than suddenly I saw Chris.

'Chris'...
the needle hits my neck and everything goes dark.

The last words I hear is 'Y/N'.