Chapter 5- Not what you think?

Suddenly ...
Piers POV
I was doing some reading over the documents that we had of umbrellas plans from the USB Y/N gave us. Hmm I wonder if I should show captain this data.. I scratch my head, I hope captain is doing better. This wesker will pay for what he did to the captain!, ok piers you need to stay calm and focus on the mission at hand. I walk out of the information tent and head for the medical tent. As I enter, I see something that shouldn't be seen...
Ahh miss Y/N and captain... am I interrupting something..
Y/N and Chris was kissing and hugging eachother. I could see Chris struggling though he still looked like a crippled sandwich..sort of. I smirk. As they look in total surprise.' ahh, piers it's not what it looks like'! The captain yells this with so much embarrassment. 'I'm so sorry I should leave now!' Y/N says this embarrassed and blushing. I smirk at them both. 'just when it's getting good'?
Chris blushes and so does Y/N it's quite cute seeing them together, and it's great to see the captain so happy'.
'piers. What's happened, what do you need to report'? Chris exclaims.
I smirk.
'well captain, I wanted to check on you to make sure you were better and I suppose my job is done. I wink at the captain. He blushes and gives me the shut up face. I love when the captain is all lovey dovey it's good to see Y/N making the captain happy. It seems like he has forgotten about his pain.
'oh, I think I just made my back worse, piers can you get me some ice'! Please i need it! Captain looks at me in pain and annoyance.
'I guess not..... yes, of course captain!'
I speed out, leaving the two love birds together.

Y/N's POV
I look back up at Chris worried but at the same time greatly embarrassed. 'Chris'...
'it's ok Y/N, don't worry about me'. Chris looks up at me. Our eyes meet again. 'Chris, I'm really sorry for kissing you back there'. I look at him upset. 'Y/N, I said the truth back there, and don't be sorry, I really do love you, you really make me smile'. He started to blush and so did i. He was so sweet and kind other than the first day of course. I giggle to myself. 'What is it?' Chris looks at me so confused. I smile. 'Nothing much'. I say this with the biggest grin ever. He looks at me and than smiles. 'Well what ever it is im glad your smiling and happy'. My eyes widen. 'Chris, I don't know what's going to happen but I just want to let you know that I am so thankful to have met you and the BSAA'. Thank you. He smiles. 'Of course'. 'Hay Y/N'. Chris looks at me in the eyes. 'Yes Chris'? I say. 'You remind me of a great friend I know'. Chris smiles, 'a lot like them actually'. I look at him confused. 'Who'? I say confused. ' her name is Jill, she used to be my partner'. Chris says this a little bit sadly. 'What happened'? I say this in a serious tone. 'Listen Y/N, I'm not going to let wesker do the same thing he did to Jill'. My eyes widen. 'You loved Jill didn't you'. Chris's eyes widen. 'Y/N I saw her as a partner, I did love her but it never would of happened, besides I didn't want to change what we had'. Chris looks at me sadly. 'It's ok I understand'. I smile. 'Well Jill would be proud of you'. I smile. Chris smiles back. 'Thank you' Y/N.

Meanwhile. Texting__leon and Ada
'Leon you know that Jill valentine'.
'Yeah'?
'Well that Y/N S/N is her twin.'
'She has a twin, Ada are you sure'?
'Yes'. And something else'.
'What else'?
'Jake weskers son is missing'.
'Missing'?
'It is believed that Y/N killed him.
'What'? That's not'?
'Possible I know leon'. I don't think Y/N's capable of this'.
'Agreed, Ada what else'?
'Y/N has been implanted with the new virus, she doesn't know, she is immune. She is the success, that's why umbrella wants her dead or alive.'
'Whats the new virus'?
'Yes it's called the K-virus, also know as Kouden cross'.
'Kouden cross'?
'Yes this man was named after the virus'. This man is the one that made Y/N.
'Made'?
'She is not who she thinks she is, I hope the BSAA knows what they are up against'.