Chapter 9- The Choice

I start the vehicle, and drive through the gates smashing them. I have to get wesker and finish this! I steer and glide my steel monster into mid air raised over heads. As I land I land into the enemies, and come across Jake Miller. 'What the freaking hell!' Jake turned rapidly pointing his weapon to my vehicle. I give a blank stare. 'Wait your that Y/N aren't you!. So he wanted you?' Jake looks in surprise.

'Listen where is wesker'!? I yell out with anger and murderous intent. 'He is in the building up ahead, I broke my way out from this slave fools and need to get to the laboratory'. Jake pointed to the building a head'. I run in determination straight towards the building.

I see numerous men staring down at me at the top of the building, must be some of weskers men, it's seems jake miller didn't get them all. I run towards the building, I run up dozens of stairs panting for air. Suddenly I hear an explosion... I look out the window, the BSAA car I took is gone... in pieces of metal now... welp I guess I don't have to explain it right? I mean I didn't blow it up. I shake my head and focus on the prize, I run up the stairs as fast I could.  Only to find !! What the hell!!!!!!? I say this aloud without knowing... I see wesker kissing of what it seems to be me? What's going on tell me!?
Wesker speaks my eyes widen.
Me???

This can't be happening no!! What will everyone think of me now!!! >.< this goes through my head.

Wesker: hahahha you know Y/N this would make a better you than anyone else isn't that right?
?: yes of course sir.
This must be a trick! Anger grows in me, was my life a lie!? This can't be!!!!! Chris!!! I start
feeling tears in my eyes, what will Chris think of me... I love him... I need to make this right...

Please forgive me Chris.. I will always love you, 'I don't care who I am to you but I am Y/N!' I scream this with rage and determination. I was sure what I needed to do. My mind was set and no one was going to change it.