Chapter 13- A discovery

Somethings terribly wrong... who is she! She gives me a chill... my body tenses up... she whispers to me.
Remember who you are, your the real one.
What!? The real one?! What's going on?!
Suddenly she laughs and disappears..
I than see something in the distance a- a little girl crying... she reminds me of someone..
I see her hold a key.. this key looks so familiar to me.. why?? As I examine closer I hear a huge bang.

Suddenly I feel a stabbing pain.
AHHHH!!
I wake up bleeding. The hole is still there.. WAIT!!? CHRIS!!! I slowly raise up with aching pain mostly from the injury to my right leg..
My head is pounding and my heart is racing...
I yell out "Chris!" However no answer.
I look around for a communicator but everything is smashed and unrecognisable.
I climb out of the car slowly with a lot of pain. As I escape the vehicle I look across and notice a lot of smoke... it's the city... Chris... he must of did this... I got to save him!
You saved me Chris now it is time I save you!

I gather my courage and ignore the agonising pain. I try to limb run to the city in determination, I get to a building in about 20 minutes.. I'm thirsty and losing blood.. I rip part of my tshirt and wrap it around my right leg, making small sounds of pain while doing so.

I suddenly here loud and I mean loud sirens, they are destroying my brain! Making the headache worsen. I run towards it to check it out as I do I see a lot of people injured.. blood... a horrific scene.. the ambulance and BSAA are here... however no Chris nor piers... I thought he would be here...

I see a golden opportunity, I see a BSAA truck, and I slowly and silently approach my way to the vehicle, it's already open to my luck, however no keys.. "Alright Y/N you know how to hotwire a vehicle you have done it before"! I somehow strangely hotwire it perfectly, the engine starts and all the BSAA soldiers look over and yell. I than drive as quick as I can.
The vehicle has a communicator, I turn it on and I hear a lot of screaming and yelling, like "ITS GOT US, HELP!" Most of it is hard to decipher, but I gather it is Chris... the transformation must of really taken over his mind. "DARN THAT WESKER!!" I hit the steering wheel in frustration.

Someone is standing in my way... with a weapon... pointing at me? She looks like me?? Oh—- she shoots the vehicle and I leap out of it just in time damaging my right leg even more...

In no time at all I look up and she's right in front of me..
Who are you?! I yell.
You really have forgotten about me? You gave me life, I replaced your sister. She says smirking
I look at her in confusion than suddenly I get a flashback of my sister.

"Y/N no matter what will you look after me"?
"Of course I will Sofia"
"You better, because I love you"!
Her face was so gentle she was my younger sister I loved her however she got killed by a previous bioterrorist attack.. she saved a dog over her own life.. and I wasn't there for her..

"I see you remember"
"Your not my sister"!
"I am part of her. I am what remained"!
"What do you mean?!" I say confused and frustrated.
"I was created by wesker and you, I am your sister my body is just replaced with a cyborgnetic replacement.
"So your sofia"? But I don't understand Sofia died!"
"No I didn't, but I realised that our love was one sided"! That's not true!"
"Weaker has shown me true love and what caring about feels like!"
"She's just using you! Sofia please"!
" I am going to create a new world with wesker and you won't be in it"!
"Sofia... please"!
She points her gun at me..
I hear a loud bang.. even more of a headache....
Chris... I close my eyes and brace for impact...