Chapter 4- The kiss

Y/N POV
As I wake up I see a woman, I am strapped in a chair. This woman wore a red jacket and had short black hair. I said in a confused and scared voice 'who are you'! She smiles 'oh me, I'm here to get answers, I'm Ada Wong and you must be Y/N'. I look in a shocked face. 'How do you know my name'! 'I've heard a lot about you Y/N', you are special to umbrella somehow, so you need to be protected'. 'But the BSAA'! 'Are they ok'! Ada giggles. 'Your precious BSAA is alright, they are looking for you as we speak'. 'But what about'? 'Wesker'? I nod. 'Oh wesker, he gave the BSAA a hard workout but don't worry no one died, wesker went back to umbrella'. I look at her funny. 'How can you be fine with this Ada?!. 'I never said I was fine with this Y/N'. 'Ada please take me back to the BSAA, I want to help them'! Hmm. Ada stares at me. ' if you wish, but I won't guarantee your safety, and remember Y/N if you ever need protecting im available just call me on this number'. Ada hands me a number. 'Thanks'. I say. Ada sets a helicopter up and we both get in it and she returns me to the BSAA. As I arrive I see Piers. 'Piers'! I yell in relief and happiness. 'Y/N'!!! It's you'! Piers says in shock but relief. I run up to piers. 'Where were you Y/N'! Piers exclaimed. 'I was taken'. I said in a low voice. 'Taken'!? By who!!? Piers says aloud. 'Piers it's ok, they were protecting me'. Piers stares at me curiously. 'Well what's important is you are here now'. Piers smiles. I nod and smile. 'Piers where is chris'? As I say this piers face sinks. 'The captain is hurt his in a medical bed'. 'I stare in shock and worry. 'In a medical bed'! I must see him! As I say this I run to the medical room. I can hear piers calling out for me but I ignore him. Please be ok Chris please! As I go into the medical room I see Chris lying there in bandages. I see his head,arm, ribs and leg was injured. I stare in shock. 'Is this what wesker did'?! He will pay, I thought. But stay calm Y/N, at least Chris is ok. I stare at him, I than walk up to Chris and rub his head. As I do this he wakes up. I blush and move back. Chris looks up at me, he looked in shock. 'Y/N?, is that you?' I look up at Chris, it is me. 'Don't speak Chris you need your rest'. 'Im so glad your ok'. He looks at me and try's to smile, he than gets a pain. 'Oh my gosh are you ok'!? He smiles at me 'I'm ok this is nothing'. I stare at him abit angry 'what do you mean your hurt'! I yell at him slightly. He giggles I can see when he giggles it hurts him, man he must be in so much pain. 'Chris don't laugh it's ok'. I smile. 'We need you to get your rest so we can have our captain back'. I smile even more. 'He smiles' thank you Y/N'.he says. I reply with more of a smile. 'I'm glad your ok, I was worried about you'. Chris suddenly said. I blushed. Thanks I reply. Chris smiles. ' you blushed'. He says smirking. I blush even more, 'no I didn't!?' My face burns up even more'. He giggles than makes sounds of pain. I worry. 'Chris stay don't move ok, did wesker do this to you?' 'He did, but wesker will pay, I thought he was dead... umbrella somehow is reviving people or something'... Chris looked very confused and slightly angry. I understood him though. 'Chris promise me your get rest, the BSAA need you '. Chris stares at me with his big shining brown eyes, I look at him with my sparkling E/C eyes. Suddenly we both look at eachother and we both reach for a kiss. We kiss. 'I think I love you Chris' I say to him. 'I think I love you too Y/N'. 'Thank you Chris you saved me'. I kiss him even more. 'No Y/N you saved me'. 'I promise you we will find out the secrets of your past and defeat umbrella'. I smile and Chris and we hug.