At the party

Sasuke and naruto was at the ramen shop of course eating ramen. Then ino and sakura came ino big mouth had to say hi. Naruto said hi back;sasuke kept quite.The two girls sat next to sasuke and naruto. "Do you guys want to have a party?" ino claimed. Every said yes cause they had notthing better to do. Then ino left sakura alone with the two boys thats her teammates."what some ramen sakura-chan" naruto said with some ramen in his mouth. "Thanks but no thnaks naruto" sakura said then chuckled."you eat like a stupid dog naruto" sasuke said dryly. Sakura couldn't help but giggled. Sasuke didn't know why but he likes when she's happy and not sad."Shut up teme no one asked for your opinion" naruto said while glaring at sasuke." who said someone asked for my opinion. Wait .....its not a opinion its a fact look at your self in the mirror. You have ramen all over and in your mouth baka" sasuke said. "Here we go again..." sakura mumbled. The two teammates started fighting. After a few second later it was getting out of hand."BOTH OF YOU STOP OR I'LL MAKE YOU STOP BYE DRAGING YOUR SORRY ASS TO THE HOSPITAL WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU!" Sakura said while standing up. The teammates stop quickly."its getting late lets go home now." sakura said more calm then before. They went home to get ready for the party.

They had a slip saying it starts at 8pm it was 7:30pm.sakura went to the shower and when she was done she put one a pink dress with her clan symbol on the back also wear some fine jelewry.Then she lefted to go to the party.

Sasuke was done taking a shower he put on a white shirt than a black jacket with the uchiha symbol on the back. He aslo wore black pants and left to go to the party.

At the party...
Everyone was having fun.hinata by naruto talking more like hesitating her words and blushing at every comment naruto makes. Ino was flirting with sai. Choji and shakamaru were drinking and playing poker togeter with some other people.sasuke was sitting by himeself resting his eyes.before sakura could sit down tenten came."hi tenten" sakura said. She said hi back. Then they made a conversation and only lasted a few minutes.everyone was now getting bored.Then ino said something that caught sakura." lets play truth or dare guys" ino said. "Why do we need to play such childish game?" neji said."you guys are bored right so why not? Okay if you think its childish then we can only have 5 truth and the rest are dares and the dare and truth can be anything you want. Yes it can be really nasty."ino said. Then everyone agreed.

Starting truth and dare...
"Okay I'll start first" ino said. "Truth or dare sakura?" ino asked. "Um truth" sakura said better be safe then sorry sakura said in her mind."ummm... Is it true you are a virgin?" ino said while smirking. Everyone taught she was crazy asking that question because its none of ino business.sakura was blushing.sasuke looked at with a blank face."im waiting sakura-pig" ino said. Ignoring the nickname Sakura answered."yes...and why did you ask?" sakura said trying to change the subject."no reason" ino said.sakura was her turn to give the truth or the dare. "Truth or dare naruto" she said."hit me...DARE!"he said."do you want me to hit you?" sakura said. "No i didn't mean like that i just want you to give me your worse thats all" naruto explained."ohh...okay then...i dare you to put ice in your pants and say you are weaker then everyone in the world.Also kiss hinata." sakura said. Everyone couldn't but laugh. Naruto was scared but wasn't going to back down on a dare. He went to the kitchen took ice and stuff it in his pants.He started running around the room cause of the ice and said "im weaker then Everyone in the world!" naruto said and then kiss hinata on the cheeks. Then he went to the kitchen and bump the ice. He went and sat beside hinata."okay truth or dare sasuke?" naruto said.that caught Sasuke eyes."hn.......truth" sasuke said."what a wuss you are sasuke-teme" naruto teased.sasuke choose to ignore it." is it true you like someone and if you do say there name..." naruto said.Everyone looked at Sasuke desperately waiting for a answer."theres no hinding it anymore..."sasuke said with a blank face.Everyone was surprised he liked someone."spill it..." ino said."its......sakura" sasuke said. Everyone looked at Sakura and smiled sakura blushed.

Sakura pov...
He finally likes me. But the way he treated me all his life how does he like me. I'm not a fangirl anymore.

Third pov...
Naruto was the one who was shocked the most. Then after some time everyone went home.sasuke was blushing a bit.sakura was blushing worse then hinata could ever blushed. They both think how its going to work out.

Hello guys... My favorite naruto couple is sasusaku.so i wrote one about them. Please vote,comment,and follow.follow me on instagram:fairytailrules_narutorules.bye guys✌