Sorry sakura

Sasuke pov...
I woke up and did my morning things. Such as taking a shower,brushing my teeth,eating breakfast,and reading a book until I'm done. I had nothing to do I was bored and I didn't want to go to dope house I can go to Sakura but then again I'm bored so I can't stand up so I just read my book.

Now I was done with my book and I'm not that bored it was a good book after all I should probably take a nap because I don't feel like standing at all. But I'll stand up soon and have a head rush so why not now. As I got up I put my book in the drawer and walk around my house like I was new to it. Figuring out very detail I realized the time as I look at the clock. Tch...3:00p.m. It's gonna be a long day today.

As I was about to sit down someone knock on the outside of the door. "Open up teme" said dope. Not now dope. "Coming" I yelled. I open the door and saw dope smile evilly. "What's wrong with you today" I said. "Ohh....nothing have you seen Sakura she's not at her house" said dope. "Probably at Temari or ino" I said. "Yeah your probably right....anyway sense I'm here let me come in...come on come on" said dope. He's so annoying. "Tch...whatever sit on the couch" I pointed. As I saw dope sitting on the couch I was wondering if Sakura was at Temari or ino house. Whatever she is I know she'll be fine after she is strong but not strong enough to beat me."So what you want to do" said dope. "I don't know" I said really had nothing in mine. "Ummm...wanna go to the ramen shop" said dope. "Okay get up and let's go then" I said.

Me and dope were walking out the door when ino was right in front of us. "Hey guys have you seen Sakura" said ino."N-No" I said. "Hmmm probably with Temari or ten-ten if she's not with you" said dope. "Or maybe with Hinata" said ino running away. "Well let's go" said dope. "Hope Sakura is okay" I mumbled so dope won't here. "Same also Hinata" said dope. So he heard. "Yeah" was all I could say.

At the ramen shop,store I don't know there somewhere that deals with ramen...
Me and dope were at the ramen shop and Naruto order 5 bowls he mostly order 6 but maybe he ate already. "Want some teme" said dope. "No I ate" I said. "Oh okay" said dope. "Hey guys" I heared a familiar voice say. I turn around and saw Temari and ten-ten with Shikamaru. We're is Sakura then. "Hey Shikamaru,ten-ten,and Temari." Said dope. "Where is Sakura" I say. "We don't know" they all said. "She's probably with someone" said Shikamaru. "Hope she's alright" said ten-ten. I nod an agreement. To be honest yesterday I was kinda mean to Sakura. "So what brought you here" I heard dope. "We actually wanted to eat ramen as well as you as always" said Temari. "Okay sit then" said dope with ramen in his mouth. " don't talk with food in your mouth that looks nasty" said Shikamaru."hey guys I didn't know ill find you guys here" said Choji. "Hey" we all say in sync. "Eating ramen" said dope. "You know it" said Choji. Choji took a seat next to dope and I'm guessing there having a race like always. "Choji is so f~" Shikamaru cut temari off. "Don't say it or you are asking for a death message" said Shikamaru. "What were you gonna say" said Choji turning around. "N-Nothing I promise" said Temari. "Thought so" said Choji returning back his ramen. "Oh Choji you know where Sakura is" dope asked. "Nope not a clue I didn't see her today" said Choji returning again to his ramen.

"I'm so full" said dope. "I can eat more" said Choji. "But if you eat more your just gonna get Fa~" Temari cut him off. "Didnt you hear what Shikamaru said if you say that your asking for a death message" said Temari. "Oh I forgot" said dope being stupid like always. "Go on what where you gonna say" said Choji. "N-Nothing promise" said dope. "Sure"I said smirking.

Sakura pov...
I was heading to Hinata house today and asking her what they did yesterday and how he was acting. After all I'm giving him space if that's what he wants cause it look and feels like it. I knock on the door and waited for Hinata sense her brother wasn't home today cause he's on a mission with kakashi sensei. "Hey Sakura-chan" said Hinata. "Oh hi Hinata". I say. "Well umm come in" suggest Hinata. I nodded my head and walk in and sat on the couch. "What brought you here today" said Hinata. "Just asking how Sasuke was yesterday" I said. "Oh well he was fine we were fighting he had the least injures compare to me and Naruto-sama." She said. "Oh okay" I said. "That's all I'll be leaving know I hope you and Naruto are okay" I said walking away touching the door handle. "Have you seen Naruto" said Hinata. "No your the only person I seen today" I replied. "Oh okay have a good day" said Hinata. "You too" I said. Walking out and closing the door. I decide to walk around the village saying hi to people and helping out with whatever that they needed help on. "Hello Sakura-chan can you help me with these bags"said a old lady. "My pleasure miss" I said Carey some bags. They weren't light but they weren't heavy they were just right.(just like goldilocks and the three bears but instead it was hot,cold,or just right) when I was finish I help her organize everything and walk out while she thanked me. "No problem" I yelled and walk out. I really love helping people.

I was walking and say hi to everyone that I made contact with. I then saw Sasuke and he was coming right towards me. "H-Hey Sasuke-Kun" I said nervously. "Hey Sakura how are you. " he said. "Umm....good umm you" I said blushing a little. "I didn't see you today where were you" he said. "Umm I just left Hinata house" I said. "Ohh...I was worried but I'm glad your okay" he said. "Well I could take care of myself after all" I said looking at him straight in the eye. "I know you can but I was still worried" he said. "Well umm thanks for caring about me" I said looking down. Maybe he was mad at something else and not me and he needed a break so he was fighting. "Oh and umm about yesterday I'm sorry if it offended you in a way" he said blushing a tint. I giggled and hugged him. "It's okay" I said hugging him even more. "Sakura I'm gonna run out of A-" I cut him off. "Sorry" I said pulling away. "But why did you...you know" I said looking down. "I was kinda not feeling the mood for anything I wanted to clear my mind so I was fighting dope and Hinata" he said. "YOU WHERE FIGHTING HINATA" I yelled."calm down I didn't hurt her that much after all it was a fight and she agreed to be in it even Naruto was fighting her well barely" I said. "Oh okay" I said. "But don't hurt that much after all she's a women" I said. "Yeah yeah whatever" he said. I just hug him and smiled. I did misunderstood him not on purpose. "Let's go home" said Sasuke. "This early" I said. "Fine let's go to my house and watch a movie" he suggested. "With Hinata,Naruto,Shikamaru,Temari,ino-pig,and Sai " I said. "Aww I wanted only me and you" pouted Sasuke. Oh my gosh he looked so freak'en cute but I don't want nothing embarrassing to happen but who can manage that face. "B-But Sasuke" I purred looking at him in the face. "Aww fine" he said. I yelled and hug him tight. "Okay let's go" I said. And we walked off to invite the people I wanted to bring to watch the movie with us because he only wanted me and him.