I will always be yours...

Naruto pov...
I was chasing Hinata around the village. We were having the best time ever. "You won't catch me!" Yelled Hinata running away from me. "I wouldn't say that you might ruin your luck hi-na-ta" I said and she slowed down a little. I was so close but she kicked me. "What was that for!" I said. "So you won't catch me..just by saying my name like that doesn't change nothing cause I can do it to na-ru-to" she said giggling. Dang could that sound any better? She started running a bit faster than before I couldn't run that much I was mostly hopping on one foot. Man she hit me so hard. I have to think of something.

I looked around to discover and make a plan to catch her so I won't have to run so much. Then I had it we where running in circles so if I go backwards of how we where running before I could catch her. That's perfect...I hope.

I started running a little of the opposite direction I could see Hinata but I didn't want to get caught. I hide behind houses and bushes. "Got you!" I said. "Na-Naruto!" She said. I felt something squishy. "I'm sorry Hinata I didn't mean to touch your face like that at all" I apologized. She giggled for some reason. "It's okay Naruto-sama!" She said accepting my apology. "That was fun"she said smiling the brightest and warmest smile. I couldn't help but smile back she was so beautiful. "It was fun I had the best time" I did looking directly at her as she did the same. "Let's go to teme house!" I said. "Would he let us?"ask Hinata. "Yeah and if he doesn't I'll make him....lets go." I said and we started walking to teme house.

"Sasuke! I know your in there open up!" I yelled and kept knocking but he wouldn't answer. "I'll break down your door if you don't open it!" I yelled again. "Tch....wait!"replied Sasuke as I hear his footsteps. "What do you want?" He asked annoyed. I just push him and grab Hinata hands. "Sorry..." I here Hinata say to Sasuke. I heard the door close and footsteps coming up from the stairs. Was someone here?.

"Sasuke are you okay?" I said Sakura coming down the stairs. "Oh hello Hinata and Naruto what are you doing here?" Ask Sakura. "That's what I asked them" I heard Sasuke mumbled. "I'm here to bother teme" I replied as Sakura giggled. "Well your not bothering me..I'm taking a shower...and don't follow Naruto!" Said Sasuke going the opposite direction.

"How are you guys doing?" Ask Hinata towards Sakura. "Great..how about you two" ask Sakura. "Great" me and Hinata say at the same time. I saw teme pass Sakura and Sakura was blushing really bad. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah why you asked?" She said covering her face. "Well first when teme walk pass you...you blushed and second your covering your face." I replied to her answer. "That's so cute!"said Hinata. I didn't get what was so cute of Sakura covering her face. "What is?" I asked. "Oh...it's because she love Sasuke" she answered. "Well there dating" I said.

I saw teme walking over here while having his shirt on his shoulder. "Put your shirt on!" I said. For some reason Sakura started bleeding. "Sakura are you okay...did you hurt your self." I said getting nervous. "Idiot Naruto...I'm fine!" She said and got up. She accidentally bumped into teme. "Your bleeding on your nose" he said smirking. "Yeah so can I pass?" She asked. "Stay here I'll get some towels" said teme.

As he came back he wiped Sakura blood off her nose whiles grinning. "Why do you still have your shirt off teme...put it on!" I said. Then Sakura was bleeding even more. "Okay that's enough I'm putting my shirt on" he said. "So you met to do that?" Ask Hinata. "Yeah to see how Sakura would act" he said looking at Sakura blushing face. "So she was bleeding because of you?" I asked. "Yeah cause he didn't put his shirt on now the towel is all cover with blood!" Said Sakura. Then teme kiss Sakura on the forehead and sat down.

Hinata pov...
Sakura was still blushing. "Oh Sakura was I that good to you?" Asked Sasuke I wanted to laugh but this is a moment and I didn't want to ruin it. "N-No it was nothing"she said shyly. "Tell it to the towel" said Sasuke.

------------------—-————————
Me and Naruto was going over to his house to sleep. It was late and I was tired. "That was funny" said Naruto. "It was mostly when the part Sakura bleed when she saw Sasuke." I said giggling.

As we reach the door Naruto open it and we got in. I followed him to the bedroom. "Naruto..."I said. "What is it Hinata?"he ask and turn around facing me. "I love you" I said I don't know why but I just had this feeling building up on me. "I love you too" he responded. "I don't want to lose you" I said I almost cried. What was wrong with me. "You won't cause I love you Hinata" he said. "Promise?" I asked. "I will always be yours" he said.