Sasuke-Kun?

Sakura pov....
I woke up from my bed and had a head rush. "Urgg" I said. I got out of bed and walk to the bathroom I really wanted to take a shower. As I open the water I started brushing my teeth and took off my clothes and got in the shower. "Ahhh" I said feeling the warmth of the water. Me and Sasuke been dating for 3 months the same goes for hinata and Naruto. I got out the shower and dried myself I then put on my clothes and ate breakfast. I had pancakes,bacon,eggs,and orange juice. Got some good food. I walk out my house and headed to the office of tsunuda (have no idea if I spelled it right)

Tsunuda office....
"Hello lady tsunuda" I said. "Hello Sakura-Chan are you here to be at the hospital of were I put you" she said drinking her sake. I nodded my head. "Go with ino she's at the main hospital" lady tsunuda said. I walk out the office and saw Sasuke coming my way. "Hey sasuke-Kun" I said smiling trying to give a kiss but failed. "Is everything okay" I said confused. "You can say that" he said then walk to the office. Is something wrong with Sasuke?

Main hospital....
"Hey ino-pig" I said. "Hey forehead" she said. I choose to ignore that and got to work. "What's the status?" I asked. "He has a broken hand and he has poison in his chest" ino-pig said. Okay go give me a bowl of water so I can take the poison out his chest after that use treatment on his hands and secure it. Go now" I said.

She came with two bowls for water. As I started taking the poison out ino-pig started treating his hands. "I'm done" said ino-pig. "Okay just go fill the bowls with water for this patient" I told her. She did exactly what I said and the poison is almost completely out. "Another bowl" I said. "Here" said ino-pig. " thanks this is e last one" I said. "How is he doing" said one of the Doctor. "Good I'm actually done" I said smiling at her and I was sweating."thanks Sakura you always know what to do" she said.i couldn't help but smile wide cause I felt proud of what I do. "Thank you" I replied and left the hospital.

I saw Hinata and Naruto walking together so I walk up to them. "Hey guys" I Said. "Hey Sakura-chan" said Hinata. "Hey" said Naruto. "Do you guys know what's wrong with Sasuke?" I asked. "No" said Hinata. "No I don't know what happen to teme I didn't even see him today" said Naruto. "Oh okay" was all I said. "Where actually goi to visit him you. You can come if you want?" Said Hinata. "Okay so where are we going" I asked. "To the training ground" said Naruto.

When we reach the training ground sasuke wasn't here. Weird Sasuke hates when somethings late including himself. "He's not here" said naruto. "He's probably coming" Hinata said. I just stayed quiet trying to put my thoughts together. "hey" I heard a deep voice said. I looked up and saw it was Sasuke. We all greeted him and Naruto started acting up."why were you late teme" said Naruto. "Nothing" said Sasuke. This is weird what's going on with Sasuke is it me is it Naruto or kakashi sensei. Sasuke looked at me for a second and then at Naruto. Okay I'm curious know WHATS GOING ON Sasuke would mostly smile at me when he looks at me and if not he grins but he didn't this time. I'm thinking I did something to him whatever it is I'm sorry even if I don't know what it is. "So teme what we doing" said Naruto. "Well it was suppose to be me and you two" said Sasuke okay now that was just plain rude mostly the way how he said it. "Ohh....ummmm I'll just go then have fun" I said cracking a smile. "Wait but then you walked all the way he-" I cut Naruto off. "It's okay plus walking is good for you after all take that from a medic" I said trying not to frown. "A-are you sure" said Hinata. "Yeah it's no biggie" I said. "Well bye" said Sasuke. What is his problem. "....b-bye...." I said trying not to cry from what Sasuke said really coldly.

I walk away from the training ground and headed to ino house. I'm so happy for Ino and Sai they are now dating.

Sasuke pov....
"Well bye" I said coldly. "....b-bye...." She said while cracking her voice and she walk away. "That was cold teme" said dope. "Okay so Naruto is kakashi here" I said ignoring what he said trying to change the subject. "No he's not well that's what I think I didn't see him today" said dope. "Okay so what's the p-plan" said Hinata. "Wait.....what's wrong with you and Sakura"said dope. "Nothing" I said. "Are you sure because the way I'm seeing it something is fishy" said dope. "Well you see it wrong" I said not showing a expression."anyway let's fight" I said. "Bakyugan"said Hinata. (Don't know if I spelled it right) "shadow clone jitsu" said dope. "Chidori" I said. Then we faught.

After that we all was still up the most one that had damage was Hinata but she was still up. "Okay well let's go" said dope.Then we walk out the training ground.

I have nothing against Sakura I'm just feeling good now to see her I know that sounds disrespectful but today I can't be seeing her today I'm just not up to it.  "See you tommorow teme" said dope "bye" I said and walk all the way home.

Sakura pov...
I knock on ino door and I saw her and Sai. "Hey Sakura-chan" said ino. "Hey ino-pig" I said."what brings you here" said ino-pig. "Just wanted to see you that's all I see sai is here" I said. "Yeah me and Sao was doing something but don't worry were done anyways" said ino-pig. "Do you know what's wrong with sasuke?"  I asked. "No I don't maybe Sai knows but probably not but you should ask him. Sai!!" Said in-pig. "Yes coming" said sai. "What is it ino-chan" said Sai. "Do you know what happen to Sasuke" I asked. "Umm well today he wasn't in the mood for anything" said Sai. "Oh okay that's all...well bye see you two love birds tommorow" I said more like yelling. "Bye" they said in sync.

Well I now know he wasn't in the mood for anything now so I'll should probably leave him alone for a while. I was walking home for the day cause I was kinda tired and I didn't want to stay up.

I went in my house and do my normally night routine and went to bed and the darkness catch me.