Best day part 2

Naruto pov....
I woke up with drool on me and my head was dizzy. "Arggg" I groan. I got out of bed and actually fix it. After that I put on my sandals and rub my eyes from the sun heating on me. I yawn and walk to the bathroom. I take off my clothes and walk In the shower.

I put on hot water just how I like it. "Mmhhhh" I moan.

When I got out I put on a white shirt,orange jacket, black pants with a red line, and then put on my shoes.

"I'm hungry" I mumbled.

At went to the ramen store. "Hey Naruto what will you like today." The man asked( I don't know his name) "5 trays of ramen please" I said smiling.

Then I started eating.

Hinata pov...
I woke up and almost fell.I walk in the bathroom and took off my clothes. I walk in the shower and relaxed.

When I was done I put on a gray sleeve a pink shirt and black jean.

I walk out my house and went to the ramen store and saw Naruto.

"Hey Naruto" I said. "Hey hina-chan come sit down with me" he said. I walk and sat next to him "do you want ramen" he asked. "No thank you naruto" i said. He ate like a pig but in a good way. He's so cute. "Are you okay hina-chan" he asked. "Y-yes" i replied.

He was finish eating so he took me to the training ground. "What are we doing here naruto-san" i asked. "I have to tell you something" he asked. I felt my face heat up fast. "Hinata i think your a wonderful women and I like what you do. Your pretty,Kind,gentle,strong,and so much more....hinata would you please be my girlfriend." he asked i was shock i never knew he was going to tell me even if i kept thinking he would i was thinking of asking him.

"Yes naruto.....yes"i smiled and gave him a bone crushing hug. "Can't be-breathe" he gasp. I let go of him smiling like a doofus. "Your so pretty"he said staring at me. "Thank you naruto-san" i said giving him one last hug before letting go.

Sakura pov....
Me and sasuke was following hinata and naruto. "Your so pretty."we heard naruto said. I looked at sasuke and he was smirking. "Thank you naruto-san" hinata said giving him a hug and then they kissed. I gasp and smile at the two couples. "I think we miss the part were he ask her out" i told sasuke "yeah.."was all he said. I accidentally touch the bush and it made noise. Shoot. "Whoes there?" naruto said bringing hinata behind him.

Naruto pov...
I heard the bush and turn around puting hinata behind me. "Whoes there." i asked. No answer. "F-False alarm maybe" hinata said. "Yeah your probably right" I said.

Sasuke pov...
We almost got caught. "Sorry" said sakura. "Hn..."was what i manage to say. "We should leave" asked Sakura. "Let's go" I said and we left them.

Hinata pov...
"N-Naruto" I said shyly. "Yeah" he said. I look at him straight in the eye. He has beautiful blue eyes I could get lost in them. Before I did Naruto kissed me.ME....KISSED ME...HES KISSING ME!.

I kissed back cause I couldn't take it much longer. He was begging for me to open my mouth. When I did I could feel his hot tongue in my mouth making me moan a little. We 'dance the tango' with are tongue and he won exploring my mouth from inch to inch. That was my first kiss if you don't count my dad. I'm guessing it was his to but he is a really good kisser.

When we stop to catch a breath I was panting fast and he was panting lightly

"I love you hina-chan" Naruto said. "I love you to Naruto-San" I said kissing him again but gently.

We walked home together then parted are way.

Naruto pov...
I can't wait for tommorow to see my girlfriend. Her name is Hinata Hyuga. If any body messes with I'll hurt them I don't even care if it's Sasuke-teme.

I walked in my room and went in the whole and started heating it up. As I go in I noticed the way it feels good I could stay her forever.

After 30miutes or so I got out and I was all wrinkle. "Yesh" I mumbled. I walk in the room and found my pajamas that has ramen all over it.

I walk over my bed and hit my face first. I was so tired and happy. It was so fun today. After I finish thinking I decided to sleep.

Hinata pov....
I was at my house and I open my door as I walk in the bathroom first thing.

As I started taking off my clothes I couldn't help but think about Naruto. Me and him are dating. Naruto uzumaki...my biggest crush is now dating. I couldn't be any happier.

I walked in the shower putting warm water it felt good it ease my frustration.

When I got out I put on my pajamas and went on the bed thinking of how things will turn out to be about me and Naruto. When I was done thinking I went to sleep.