Getting ready

Oof I just wanna finish this 0.0
2years later...
Sakura pov...
"Sasuke!" Yelled Sakura smiling so brightly. "I can't see you remember isn't that bad Luck or something?!!" He said fixing his suit getting ready for a big day. "Oh I forgot" I said being reminded.
"Ino-pig stop pulling on the dress you're going to rip it" said Sakura whining and bickering. "Ah whatever forehead" ino said scoffing.
Hinata came in with equipment for hair styling. "What are you going to do?" I asked hinata "something" she said and snickers. She started spraying things all over my hair and it really did smell good. She put my hair up and wrapped it around neatly but tight. I got up and looked at myself smiling "I don't look bad..I CAN'T SASUKE is going to be mine even though he was already but I can actually have kids!! Oh my gosh just thinking about it" I said blushing. All they did was laugh and I laughed along.

Sasuke pov...
"Naruto give my that tie behind you" I said cleaning off any dust I have. He handed it to me and I put it on. "Sooo Sakura..you gonna make me an uncle right?!" Said naruto snickering as I thought of it me and Sakura having kids made me turn red just a little. Neji was cleaning my shoes and started laughing like a dumb maniac me and naruto was shock... We never saw neji ever like this. "Shut it" I said still blushing a little. I walked away from them and looked outside the beautiful day the sun shinning bright the clouds beautiful and puffy birds flying around. It was a nice day I didn't want anything to ruin this day. "I want to see my bride already walking down the isle smiling waiting for me" I said looking at the clouds smiling.

2 hours later...